This article will help you explore various management project topics to start working on one right away. Our list of management project topics has enough options for you to choose from. So, let’s get started:
Top Management Project Topics
Beginner-level Management Project Topics
Topic #1: The Role of Forecasting and Planning in Business Organization
Topic #2: The Importance of Employee Productivity and Motivation
Topic #3: The Problem of Unemployment and Solving it Through Small and Medium Scale Businesses
Topic #4: Training Man-Power as an Aid to Management in Business
Topic #5: How Urbanization is a Problem for Agricultural Growth and Food Production
Topic #6: How Industrial Unrest Affects Management Efficiency
Topic #7: Using Motivation as a Management Tool to Increase the Productivity and Efficiency of Workers
Topic #8: The Contribution of Small Scale Businesses in the Growth and Development of the Indian Economy
Topic #9: How Commercialization and Privatization Has Impacted The Growth and Development of the Indian Economy
Topic #10: How Communication Gap Affects An Organization’s Goal Achievement
Our Learners also read: Best Communication skills course online free!
Check out our management courses to upskill yourself.
Intermediate-level Management Project Topics
Topic #11: The Causes of Unemployment and Inflation in India
- Unemployment is among the most significant issues India faces currently. You can propose its solutions in this article.
Topic #12: How Retail Businesses Have Contributed to the Growth and Development of the Indian Economy
- If you’re interested in the retail sector, then you should start with this project.
Topic #13: The Importance of Effective Leadership in an Organization’s Goal Achievement
- Leadership is intangible, but we can explore its impacts objectively and see how it affects an organization.
Topic #14: How Strategic Planning Affects the Productivity of a Business
- We know how important strategic planning is. However, this project goes a little further and helps you explore its impact on a businesses’ productivity.
Topic #15: How Monetary Incentives Affect the Performance of an Organization
- We know monetary incentives work, but how effective are they? You’ll find the answer in this project.
Topic #16: Problems of Human Resources Management in the Public Sector
- What are the issues the public sector faces in human resources management? You’ll explore that here.
Read: Kickstart your product manager career with IMT Ghaziabad & upGrad.
Topic #17: Training and Developing Human Resources in the Banking Sector
- Explore the various aspects of human resources training in banking.
Topic #18: Is Authority Delegation a Good Management Strategy?
- Delegation is among the crucial skills a manager should have. You’ll discover whether it’s a good strategy or not.
Read: MBA Project Ideas & Topics
Topic #19: The Effect of Industrial Training in Polytechnics
- Polytechnics give technical skills to students and train them for jobs. This project will help you explore how impactful they are.
Explore our Popular Management Courses
Topic #20: Women Involvement and Empowerment in the Indian Community
- India has come a long way in women’s empowerment. This project will let you explore how much progress it has made and where it’s headed.
Read: Essential management skills for a successful career
Advanced-level Management Project Topics
Topic #21: How Social Responsibility Affects a Business and its Goal Achievement
- Does social responsibility harm a business, or does it help it grow? You’ll find answers to such questions in this project.
Topic #22: How Total Quality Management Affects an Organization’s Productivity
- Total Quality Management (TQM) is among the branches of organization management. You’ll get to see how it impacts the productivity of an organization.
Topic #23: Small-Scale Businesses and Their Management Problems
- Small-scale businesses are a significant aspect of our country. However, they face unique challenges, which you’ll explore in this project.
Topic #24: How Co-operative Banks have Contributed to The Growth of the Indian Economy
- This is an excellent project for anyone interested in banking. You’ll explore how co-operative banks have impacted our economy.
Topic #25: The Importance and Effect of Media in Indian Politics
- This project lets you explore the impact media has on our politics, how it affects narratives and its importance.
Topic #26: The Effect of Foreign Capital on the Development of Entrepreneurship in India
- Entrepreneurship is vital for the economic growth of any country. However, how does foreign capital affect it? You’ll find out in this article.
Top Management Skills to Learn in 2022
Topic #27: The Relationship between Social Welfare and Workers
- Social welfare and workers have a strong relationship. However, this project lets you go into the details and explore it further.
Topic #28: How Personnel Management Can Improve Industrial Harmony
- This project lets you explore how personnel management affects an organization’s harmony.
upGrad’s Exclusive Management Webinar for you –
RevOps – Your next big bet to predictability
Topic #29: The Impact of 1991 Reforms On Indian Economy
- Experts believe the 1991 economic reforms were the main reason why our economy is where it is today. You can analyze them and see how they impacted our economy.
Topic #30: How The Reserve Bank of India Impacts the Growth and Development of the Indian Economy
- The Reserve Bank of India plays a significant role in our economy. If you’re interested in the banking sector, you should choose this project.
Topic #31: The Impact of Government Regulations and Control on The Growth of Businesses in India
- Governments all around the world have rules and regulations for businesses to operate there. You can compare the different laws of different countries and see how much it has impacted their industrial growth.
Topic #32: The Problems of Rural Water Supply and Their Solutions
- If you’re interested in covering environmental issues, then this is the best project for you. Here, you’ll get to discover the problems our villages face in terms of getting pure water and propose solutions for the same.
Topic #33: How Panchayats Affect the Growth and Development of a Village
- Panchayats are the lowest-level section of legislators. They have been in existence for centuries, and if you’re interested in the public sector and its workings, it would be best for you to work on this project.
Topic #34: The Role of the Bombay Stock Exchange in the Industrial Growth of India
- The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has been very influential in the current growth of India. This project lets you explore the history of BSE and how it has impacted the Indian economy.
Read: Product manager career path and its scope
Our Top Management Articles
Topic #35: Communication as a Tool in Management
- You’ll get to study the importance of communication in management and how we can use it as a tool in organizations.
Topic #36: Participation of Employees in Decision Making and Its Impact
- Decision making is among the most crucial aspects of leadership and management. In this project, you’ll explore whether employees’ participation in the decision-making process is good or bad.
Topic #37: The Importance of A Business’s Ethical and Social Responsibilities
- Businesses have social and ethical responsibilities, and this project will let you explore them in detail to figure out why those responsibilities matter.
Topic #38: The Contribution of Effective Communication in Improving Employee Morale and Performance
- Communication is among the crucial sections of management. This project will let you analyze the importance of communication and its relationship with employee morale.
Topic #39: The Importance of Taxation as a Source of Revenue for the Government of India
- Taxation is the most significant source of revenue for any government. You can check the revenue data and show how much tax contributes to it.
Topic #40: Startups and Their Contribution Towards The Growth of the Indian Economy
- In this project, you can track some of the most prominent Indian startups’ growth and see how they have impacted the development of the Indian economy. Startups contribute in a lot of ways through employment, opportunities, and innovation.
Become a Proficient Manager With Our Management Course
Working on projects can help you a lot in understanding your strengths and weaknesses, but they can go to an extent. If you’re looking for an individualized learning experience where you get to study all aspects of management, it would be best to sign up for our management course. Our Post Graduate Diploma in Management lets you get a management diploma from one of the top B-schools in India, Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH). The course allows you to specialize in one of the core domains of management.
You’ll learn about financial management, strategic management, marketing management, supply chain management, economics, and many more subjects. Moreover, all you need to be eligible for this program is a valid bachelor’s degree. After its completion, you can pursue management roles in various industries such as business development, sales, banking, and marketing. You can specialize in business management, banking insurance, finance service, retail management, or information technology.
You get to learn from industry leaders through videos, projects, and live lectures. This way, you get a holistic learning experience and understand the concepts easily. Apart from the course, upGrad helps you resume feedback, job placement, and interview preparation to kickstart your management career quickly.
Read: Product management career path and its scope
We hope that you found our collection of management project topics useful. If you want to work on management projects under the guidance of an instructor and learn crucial management skills, then we recommend taking our Marketing courses
Q1. Do you need an MBA to become an entrepreneur?
It is not essential to have a formal business management education to become an entrepreneur. However, studying MBA offers several advantages that can help you prosper as an entrepreneur. Apart from being dedicated to your work, there are some vital skills and traits that you can identify and develop by studying management. From learning various ways of running a business, sharpening your decision-making abilities and developing your professional relationships to efficiently managing finances, developing your leadership skills and strong administrative abilities as well as business acumen – a formal study program in business management can help you acquire both theoretical and practical business knowledge.
Q2. Why do people study management?
Management is an essential part of any business. It does not matter which industry the company belongs to or the organisation's size; it is impossible to function properly without the right management presence. The management sector is versatile and deals with the various complexities that are part of organisational behaviour. Management programs help aspirants develop the necessary knowledge and practical skills to become effective leaders for teams, individuals, and companies and tactfully manage profitable deals. Moreover, management studies are also the perfect way to enhance one's earning capabilities, which thereby highlights the actual worth of good managers.
Q3. Do you need a lot of maths to study management?
The worry about mathematics makes many of us think a hundred times before we even start thinking about studying management. But the fact is that in order to study management, you do not really need a lot of mathematics. However, it is not wise to assume that you can totally skip maths. Because, even if you do not need to be an expert with handling numbers, there are subjects in the course which will require you to be at least fairly comfortable with maths. Studying management includes studying subjects like accounting and finance, which are based on maths. However, it should not be a reason to worry.