Learn from leading Data Science faculty and industry leaders
Dean - Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations
A gold medalist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London Business School, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India.
An alumnus of IIT with over 7 years of experience working on Watson at IBM Research, Startups & Myntra
Mirza Rahim Baig
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains
Prof. Tricha Anjali
Former Associate Dean
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay. She is currently the dean of IIIT-B
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a PhD in Computer Science from IIT-K and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies and several other companies.
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB, and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience.
Director, Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support
Bijoy Kumar Khandelwal
Bijoy comes with a deep understanding of the private and cloud architectures and has helped numerous companies make the transition.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Interactive Live Sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Personalised Industry Session in small groups (of 10-12) with industry experts to augment program curriculum with customized industry based learning
- Student Support is available 7 days a week, 24*7
- You can write to us via email@example.com or for urgent queries, use the "Talk to Us" option on the Learn platform.
- Get mentored by an experienced industry expert and receive personalised feedback to achieve your desired outcome
- Get a dedicated career coach after the program to help track your career goals, coach you on your profile, and support you during your career transition journey
- Obtain specific, AI powered inputs on your resume and Linkedin structure along with content on real time basis
- Get access to Industry Experts and discuss any queries before your interview
- Career bootcamps to refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Lab walkthroughs of industry-driven projects
- Weekly real-time doubt clearing sessions
- Get access to our virtual hiring drives. Our Alumni work at 5000+ top companies
- Job Opportunities Portal: Gain exclusive access to upGrad's Job Opportunities portal which has 100+ openings from upGrad's hiring partners at any given time
- Be the first to know vacancies to gain an edge in the application process
- Connect with companies that are the best match for you
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Selection Test
Fill out an application and take a short 17-minute online test with 11 questions.
Step 2: Review and Shortlist of Suitable Candidates
All applications are reviewed by the faculty where the educational and professional background of an applicant is considered along with the test scores, wherever applicable. Offer letters are rolled out following this.
Step 3: Enrollment for Access to Prep Content
Make a quick block payment with assistance from our loan partners where required, receive immediate access to the prep content and begin your upGrad journey.
Programme Fee - Indian Residents
INR 4,99,000 (incl. taxes)
Starting at Rs. 11,850/month. No cost EMI options available
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
Refer someone you know and receive Gift Vouchers worth INR 3,000!*
*Referral offer is valid only on the Master's of Science in Data Science program.