As the Dean of Jindal Global Business School (JGBS), I can assure you that we have spared no effort in carefully curating this one-year MBA programme to provide you with an outstanding learning environment while also providing the flexibility and convenience of an online MBA degree programme with multiple specialisations to choose from, thereby offering you a rich and fulfilling learning experience tailored to your specific requirements.
- Professor (Dr.) Mayank Dhaundiyal
Dean, Jindal Global Business School
Ph.D. (Ireland), M.Sc. (Ireland), B.Tech. (India)
All courses are taught by university professors with some modules taught by industry leaders for practical learning and industry cases. Course content is in the form of videos, cases, projects, assignments and live sessions.
Fill the MBA application form
Check the list of exams & qualifying criteria given in the brochure to get an exemption.
Pay the caution deposit to block your seat then pay the balance within the required timeline
Upload required educational documents to confirm your enrollment in the program
Over 2,300 students have completed this course and started working at their dream job, whats stopping you?
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!
Freshers and working professionals who are looking for a transition into managerial and leadership roles, take up larger responsibilities within their organization, make impactful decisions with the right management tools taught in an MBA.
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate score from a recognized University.
- Candidates will need to take the 30-minute JMAT Online National Level entrance exam. The link to the test is sent after candidates submit their application. Students who have scored qualifying marks in other exams as given below any time in the last 3 years are exempted from appearing for JMAT. CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA ≥ 50 Percentile | GRE ≥ 295 | GMAT ≥ 450 | CMAT/NMAT ≥ 160.
The admissions process is completely online. Candidates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate score from a recognized University to be eligible to apply. The following are the key steps in the application process:
Step 1 - Fill out the MBA application form
Step 2 - Candidates will need to check their eligibility as per below criteria and take the 30-minute JMAT online national level entrance exam. The link to the test is sent after candidates submit their application. Students who have scored qualifying marks in other exams as given below any time in the last 3 years are exempted from appearing for JMAT. CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA ≥ 50 Percentile | GRE ≥ 295 | GMAT ≥ 450 | CMAT/NMAT ≥ 160.
Step 3 - Block your seat and Complete the Payment
Step 4 - Complete document verification by uploading required educational and work-ex documents
Post successful completion of this programme, you will get an MBA degree certificate and an additional specialisation certificate from O.P.Jindal Global University. Learners who do a general MBA will not be awarded a specialisation certificate.
The programme is specially designed for working professionals to enable effective learning while they continue their jobs. Recorded content can be consumed on the website or mobile application on the go while the Live classes are scheduled on weekends at convenient times so you can attend them easily.
Learners are evaluated through MCQs and project-based assignments for every course.
Our programs have a strong experiential or practical component that will prepare you to apply your learning on the job. Learn - Experience - Apply. Case Studies and industry projects will help you to experience real-life challenges in Management. These will enable you to step into the shoes of leading managers at companies and put to use the theoretical learning in an experiential manner. Post this programme, these will serve as a portfolio of projects you can illustrate to advance your career.
- Student Support is available 7 days a week, 24*7
- You can write to us via email@example.com Or for urgent queries, use the "Talk to Us" option on the Learn platform
- Extensive academic support is provided through the Discussion Forum, Teaching Assistant-Sessions.
You need to pay ₹ 15,000 to block your seat.
A brief overview of the refund and deferral policy is given below.
- Students must pay the applicable caution money or block amount for the enrollment of the course. This will be adjustable against the total course fee payable by the student.
- There shall be no refund applicable once the programme has started (after batch start date). However, the student can avail pre-deferral to continue in the next batch in case of personal commitments.
- Once the student pays the block amount, "any" refund except for refund due to discrepancy identified between application and self-attested documents including but not limiting to wrong details about your grades or any other incorrect information provided in your application, shall be subject to a deduction of ₹5,000 processing charges.
- For further details of the refund policy, please speak to an upGrad Admissions Counselor.
Deferral Policy: -
For learners who sign up for the programme but want to postpone their start date or want to take a break during the programme, there is a deferral provision available. For detailed deferral policy, speak to an upGrad Admissions Counselor.