"Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
- Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
Best-in-class content delivered by industry leaders in the form of live lectures.
Best-in-class content delivered in the form of recorded content and live lectures.
A legal notice is a form of written communication between two parties.
A non disclosure agreement is a confidentiality agreement wherein the parties to this agreement agree to share confidential information with each other and also to not share this information to third parties
A momorandum of understanding is a non-binding contract between individuals or businesses. The document lays down the intention of the parties to work together and in consensus
This will prepare to deal with contracts in work environment with proficiency
The session to help in building negotiation skills and understand the pitfalls
The momorandum of association and articles of association are preliminary documents that every company must prepare. They define a company's objectives, rules, scope of work and internal management rules.
This agreement is an arrangement between the shareholders of a company with regards to the relationship between them. It could define the ownership of the shares, right and obligations of the shareholders and other protection clauses.
This agrrement is entered into between the buyer and seller of shares of a company. It entails that the buyer will be taking over whole or significant whole of the company including its assets and liabilities.
An employment contract is a mutual contract between an employer and an employee which lays down the rules and terms of the employment A software licensing agreement talks about allowing an individual or group to use a software or a piece of software for a certain period.
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!
Any LLB student or working professional who frequently encounters use of contracts and negotiation in their work.
Minimum class 12th passed
These are for LLB students .
Their is a discount of 10k, but career services like interview preparation wont be provided.
1. Student can claim a refund of the amount paid towards to the Program fee, at any time before the Program start date by applying on our website www.upgrad.com under ‘My Application’ page. In such refund cases, learner shall be eligible to claim the refund subject to a deduction of INR 10,000 towards processing fee.
2. Student shall not be eligible for any refund once the Program commences. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
3. For refund requests raised as per #1 of the Refund Policy, such requests shall be processed for an eligible student within 30 working days from the date of receipt of duly signed refund form.
4. In case there is any discrepancy between the application and self-attested documents, the admission offer stands cancelled. In such cases, learner shall not be eligible for any refund under any circumstances.