Paid marketing apps, including Google Ads, is used as an essential tool for marketing. Online advertisements act as a necessary strategy for digital marketing for any organization. Pay per Click or PPC is a model for online advertising where revenue is earned by qualifying through sponsored click advertisements.
This PPC/CPC drives traffic to websites in which an advertiser pays when the Ad is clicked. This PPC has gained a lot of importance in the field of Digital Marketing like Google Ads, where Google Ads is more famous. For the job of an Ads consultant, some of the standard Google Ads interview questions are as below
Google Ads Interview Questions & Answers
1. What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is one of the advertising platforms, which is on a paid basis. Here Google search engine displays the advertisements according to the keywords. The advertiser pays for each click on the provided published ad.
Read about the difference between SEO & PPC.
2. How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads works on a bidding system. When it comes to bidding, the price the advertiser is ready to pay is the critical factor. Pricing determines the position and rank of the Ad.
3. How are customers benefited from Google Ads?
It is used to drive traffic to the site with the help of paid ads. When the Ad is clicked, the advertiser has to pay Google. The Ad publisher then gets a share of the Ad cost.
4. What does Quality Score mean on google?
Quality Score determines the position of an Ad on Google. It depends on factors like CTR, the accuracy of the keyword, the quality of the actual landing page linked to the Ad, the performances of the previous Ads, etc.
5. What are the Ad extensions in Google?
These extensions are the spaces provided to the advertisers to include extra details regarding their business.
6. What is the limit of characters for an Ad?
Headings can contain up to 25 characters, and headlines can be given. The Ad description can include only 90 characters. The destination URL can hold a maximum of 1024 characters.
7. What is Ad Rank, and what can be the ideal rank?
Ad Rank is the position of an Ad. It depends on the bid price and quality score. A rank of 5 and above is ideal.
8. How many campaigns and Ad Groups can be created in Google Ads?
Total Number of Campaigns=10,000
Total Number of Ad Groups/Campaign=20,000
9. Name any two settings which can’t be changed once an Adword account is created?
Currency and Time – These are the two things that can not be changed.
These are some of the commonly asked Google Ads interview questions and answers. We hope this article is going to get your interview cleared.
If you want to explore and become an expert in Digital marketing, check out MICA and upGrad’s Digital Marketing Certificate Program. Become an expert in content marketing, social media, branding, marketing analysis and PR.
Latest posts by upGrad (see all)
- Top 6 Job-Oriented Professional Courses After Graduation  - December 13, 2019
- Top 5 Highest Paid Jobs in Engineering [A Complete Guide] - December 13, 2019
- Top Big Data YouTube Videos You Must Watch Right Now - December 12, 2019