Is MBA Saturated?
No, MBA is not saturated and can never be. We agree that it is the most ordinary thing to do as it is open for students and professionals from any field, but an MBA is the most valuable program because managers are required everywhere. MBA graduates from top spheres are needed because management and money-making are needed universally.
In today’s world, where there’s fast career growth with wealth, an MBA will give you many good options. It gives you a high designation and worthiness. Everyone- be it an interior designer or a content writer, wants to go in the corporate world to either earn lots of money or make money through their passion. Now, MBA has become a vital part of any organization and so popular that even scientists and engineers have started pursuing the course to gain that level of business knowledge.
Reasons why an MBA is not Saturated in the present-day world
- A good quality MBA will make you learn the program in an experiential and immersive way. It will make you live through harsh business environments and come up with solutions- an essential requirement in the corporate world.
- The intense learning and training allow you to understand your ability to stretch through a multi-dimensional prism, which is the need of an hour in corporations across the world.
- Companies hire an employee for his/her skills, and so, an MBA will upskill you to become agile and resilient. It will teach you to negotiate across boundaries, learn teamwork, manage diverse and cross-cultural environments, work under pressure, leadership, communicate effectively, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, etc.
- An MBA will help you understand the new world of Business Analytics, Predictive Modeling, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, which are the future of the business world.
- The case studies you perform during the program build your analytical skills and let you understand how decisions are made in difficult times.
- It builds your personality and transforms changes that make you adapt to a new world of competition.
What is an Online MBA?
Online MBA programs allow you to advance your career if you are a working professional or student. It lets you study your Master’s in Business Administration through online study platforms offered by various universities throughout the world. It is very similar to a traditional MBA and the only thing is that you need not visit any study centres.
upGrad is India’s largest higher education platform that gives you this opportunity to learn from wherever you are at your comfortable timings through virtual learning class. Here, you are provided with mentors to guide you throughout the course.
upGrad delivers Online MBA from top-class Business Schools such as Deakin Business School, Liverpool Business School, NMIMS and Jindal Global Business School. It has diverse programs in the fields of Marketing, Finance, Operations, Strategy and Leadership, Digital Finance and Banking, etc.
Also Read: How an MBA helps in Business
What are the advantages of Online Classes?
- An online class offers you the freedom to earn money and work experience while you earn this higher academic degree.
- They are very flexible and this is the main reason why they are gaining popularity, but, that doesn’t mean it is in any way inferior to a regular MBA.
- Virtual classes are way more convenient. They use the method of detailed demonstration, video clips and chat rooms for discussions.
- Online classes have no extra expenses, save time taken to travel, and provide flexibility to study at your own convenience.
- Here, all the course materials are available online
- The most important benefit of an online class is that it gives you the freedom to simultaneously get enrolled in any other course.
- It is very important that you select your online platform carefully and not be trapped with any online portal offering cheap and easy degrees.
- Online classes have many technology-enabled services which open up doors for you to become tech-savvy.
- It has an enhanced learning system that is uniquely designed with methodologies and learning management structure.
- Get best MBA certifications from the World’s top Universities. Earn Masters, Executive PGP, or Advanced Certificate Programs to fast-track your career.
As you might now agree, MBA is not saturated at all; in fact, it gives you the opportunity to learn and enhance your career in either an online or offline way. It makes you a future corporate leader by upskilling your management competencies. Hence, MBA programs are only gaining popularity and importance which will increase their value in the coming years.
If you are keen on upgrading your career with an Executive MBA course, upGrad is offering the MBA(Executive) program in collaboration with the NMIMS Global Access School. The program has been designed to stand at par with the best on-campus Executive MBA programs across the globe.
And the cherry on top – upGrad’s excellent flexible and interactive learning and evaluation systems allows you to balance your personal and professional life in a hassle-free manner. Check out for more information & let our student counselor help you with your questions.
Is it worth doing an MBA course?
Definitely. Despite common myths that are trending these days, an MBA (or a PGDM) continues to be one of the most valued degrees in corporate India. MBA graduates tend to earn more than their counterparts who may have only an under-graduation degree. They are considered to be more versatile in business management roles and have excellent problem-solving skills. While an undergraduate degree may help you determine your domain expertise and choice of industry, an MBA allows you to specialize in your area of interest – such as sales, marketing, finance, people management, supply chain management, etc.
Are MBA graduates happy in India?
An MBA degree from a reputed institute would open up several opportunities – in terms of better pay, job profiles, choice of industry, and more. In most cases, one can expect their income to increase exponentially as they gain more experience after MBA, which may not always be possible with a simple under-graduation degree. That being said, happiness is a relative term. It depends on several factors apart from one’s professional life. Thus, it is advisable to evaluate your interests thoroughly and choose a career which would not only bring in a stable income, but also appeal to your core interests.
Is it better to get a master’s degree in a technical field rather than an MBA?
It depends on 2 factors. The first is your own career aspirations. If you love your domain and would like to specialize in it further, it would certainly make more sense to get a master’s degree in it. On the other hand, if you are more interested in handling various aspects of the company’s business, then an MBA would no doubt add more value. The second factor is the type of institute. Whichever degree you choose, your income and career growth will depend on the reputation / ranking of the institution you get the degree from.