Artificial intelligence and Machine learning are always the town’s talk as it is a field of constant research and incorporates the power of machines and humans together.
It is a way to enhance human life and make it better for everyone. It will help humans use their brains well and focus on the real task rather than tasks that aren’t worthwhile for human potential.
The Internet is flooded with lots of material, but it takes a lot of time and effort to get information from all available data.
But, it gets really difficult to pick out the best content. Also, instead of searching for information from enormous data, it’s better to use the same amount of time in learning rather than just exploring around.
Upgrade with upGrad
upGrad is here to help and make it easier for all to learn more and spend no time to search. We have curated the content for all with the help of working Professionals, 30+ Case Studies & Assignments, 25+ Industry Mentorship Sessions, IIIT Bangalore Alumni Status, and job placement assistance with top firms and much more.
We are bringing in India’s best-selling program with a 4.5-star rating. Learn in-demand skills online like Deep Learning, NLP, Reinforcement Learning, explore 12+ industry projects & 20 tools, languages & libraries. The price is just Rs. 9,931/month*
A good AI course syllabus is extremely important to get ahead in the market! Artificial intelligence courses consist of all the topics and make you job-ready. The entire curriculum is designed by great minds who are right in the industry and know where artificial intelligence is going towards. It gives all the assistance in your journey to be an AI professional.
Artificial Intelligence Course Syllabus
PRE PREPARATORY CONTENT
- INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE
- MATH FOR MACHINE LEARNING
- DATA VISUALISATION IN PYTHON
- DATA ANALYSIS USING SQL
- ADVANCED SQL
- ANALYTICS PROBLEM SOLVING
- INVESTMENT ASSIGNMENT
- INFERENTIAL STATISTICS
- HYPOTHESIS TESTING
- EXPLORATORY DATA ANALYSIS
- GROUP PROJECT
MACHINE LEARNING – 1
- LINEAR REGRESSION
- LINEAR REGRESSION ASSIGNMENT
- LOGISTIC REGRESSION
- NAIVE BAYES
- MODEL SELECTION
MACHINE LEARNING – II
- ADVANCED REGRESSION
- SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINE (OPTIONAL)
- TREE MODELS
- MODEL SELECTION – PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS
- UNSUPERVISED LEARNING: CLUSTERING
- UNSUPERVISED LEARNING: PRINCIPAL COMPONENT ANALYSIS
Natural Language Processing
- LEXICAL PROCESSING
- SYNTACTIC PROCESSING
- SYNTACTIC PROCESSING-ASSIGNMENT
- SEMANTIC PROCESSING
- BUILDING CHATBOTS WITH RASA
- INTRODUCTION TO NEURAL NETWORKS
- SYNTACTIC PROCESSING
- NEURAL NETWORKS – ASSIGNMENT
- CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS -INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS
- RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORKS
- NEURAL NETWORKS PROJECT-GESTURE RECOGNITION
- CLASSICAL REINFORCEMENT LEARNING
- ASSIGNMENT -CLASSICAL
- DEEP REINFORCEMENT LEARNING
- REINFORCEMENT LEARNING PROJECT
The Capstone Project is a two-semester process. Here, students choose a topic and study it thoroughly and help all the professional people out there, and this project helps students learn and grow in their specific domain.
The job world needs very professional and highly skilled professionals to automate the existing system and research and development. It is extremely important to change the course of humankind. The big tech companies are spending huge amounts on innovation and research.
Artificial Intelligence jobs are surging demands all across the globe. It is going to expand as AI would be in every field and make it better for human beings to work together and grow all together. Employers need AI to manage a lot of work right from development to research to innovation to designing. So, the AI career looks promising, and it will be huge in the upcoming years. That’s why the world needs more capable people who help automate the system and build smarter systems.
There are various career options and jobs available in the domain of AI. Here are some of the major positions which one can apply for. The list is as follows:
- Big Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Research Scientist
- AI Data Analyst
- Product Manager
- AI Engineer
- Robotics Scientist
Applications of AI
- Healthcare: To diagnose the disease and help doctors with operations.
- Education: To provide a personalised learning environment
- Sports: AI can improvise the abilities of the players and can make sports more fun
- Agriculture: AI can help to increase the yield and help to grow better crops
- Construction: Buildings and apartments construction would become more safe and fast
- Banking: Banking can be more secures and personalised using AI
- Marketing: Business can be more intelligent and target the right customers using AI
- E-commerce: The selling process will become easier and more efficient, plus the personalised products will be shown, which will help both the customers and sellers
Future of AI
According to the Gartner report, there has been a growth of 270% in the applications of AI from 2015 – 2019. AI domain is a great domain to enter. The job will never be laid off in the next 8-10 decades. AI seems to be a new revolution in the world. AI is a great choice if someone is planning to switch their careers or start a new one. The jobs are challenging, full of growth opportunities, and even the salary is relatively high.
Getting proper guidance right from the start saves a lot of time, and especially with the domain of AI, it’s important to get the basics right and grow step by step. The future with AI is immensely promising, and still, the current job market requires a lot of great professionals who can help companies grow and contribute to the field of AI.
The course is entirely designed by the industry experts and all the entire Wait no more and join the AI revolution by skilling yourself up with the help of upGrad’s PG Diploma in Machine Learning & AI. A bright future is waiting for you! Start your journey now!