In this competitive world where everyone is running behind top notch job opportunities in terms of career growth and exposure and pay range, we’re sure you won’t want to feel left behind. They say money can’t buy happiness, but you certainly won’t be happy working in a low-paying job in this money-driven world, especially if you’re well qualified to have the required expertise and numerous years of experience. In this article, we have compiled a well-explained list of the ten highest-paying jobs worldwide.
Learn Software Development Courses online from the World’s top Universities. Earn Executive PG Programs, Advanced Certificate Programs or Masters Programs to fast-track your career.
Top 10 Highest paying jobs in the world
1. Front-End Developer
Average yearly salary: $50K–$107K
2. Java Developer
Average yearly salary: $50K–$103K
Java developers are responsible for integrating Java into different websites, programs, applications, or platforms by writing SQL or Java-based codes to give any website functionality. They are responsible for working on both back-end and front-end coding. They also need extensive knowledge of programming languages like Java or other popular programming languages.
3. Senior Product Marketing Manager
Average yearly salary: $62K–$133K
Product marketing managers are responsible for studying and assessing a product’s current market to expand the consumer base of their company. They Work on product positioning, and building profit roadmaps are the main tasks of this work-from-home role. In addition, a product marketing manager needs to work with various marketing metrics and streamline processes.
4. Vice President of Marketing
Average yearly salary: $91K–$208K
This senior-level job is exceptionally high-paying. These professionals are responsible for directing and overseeing all the marketing departments and ensuring that the prepared marketing strategies can meet the desired business goals.
- They are required to Set team goals, monitor marketing campaigns, and even prepare metrics-related reports as a part of their everyday duties.
- Professionals with five or more years of experience are preferred for such roles.
5. Brand Manager
Brand managers are very dynamic and creative marketing officials. Their primary responsibility is to promote the brand in front of a vast audience. They must have strong faith in the success of the product they are targeting to sell. Brand managers must effectively create a positive impression on their customers.
Many reputed companies seek to hire brand managers who have completed their MBA degrees from the top B-schools. They prefer candidates with a strong ability for long-term strategic thinking, promotion, knowledge about interpretation of the market, and advertisement of the selling product.
- Working with sales teams,
- Working with CRM, operations, and advertising managers
- innovation and exercising top-notch advertising skills,
- establishing a cordial relationship with their customers.
- Enhancing their brand’s value.
Average yearly salary: $71,719
Explore our MBA Programs in The US
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Liverpool Business School|
|Executive MBA From SSBM|
|MBA course from Deakin Business School|
6. Customer Relationship Manager
A customer relationship manager’s primary role is to analyze detailed information concerning a company’s essential customers. Such knowledge of information aids them in knowing about consumer choices, behavior, and preferences.
- Knowing the customer base well
- Establishing a positive relationship with each customer
- Working on customer retention strategies
- Designing a plan to attract maximum customers for the business
Average yearly salary: $58,508
8. Sales Manager
Sales is probably the oldest marketing technique involving promoting and selling products. A sales manager is responsible for achieving a particular target set by the company to sell their product, earning bonuses, working on a speedy schedule, and getting incentives. Therefore, a sales manager should have excellent communication skills, and they must be appealing to people.
- Should be an excellent team player
- should have excellent leadership qualities.
- Be outspoken and expressive
- Create a positive mark in the company’s customer base.
- They are also required to establish and maintain a healthy relationship with shareholders in distribution and sales channels.
- They should be innovative and come up with consumer-friendly offers on behalf of the company to earn the trust of their audience.
Average yearly salary: $62,891
9. Senior IT Project Manager
Senior IT project managers are hired based on their years of experience. In this aspect, the more the number of work experience years, the better pay one fetches. These people are responsible for overseeing projects based on information technology and monitoring their timelines.
- This job role typically requires technical skills, such as software, hardware, networking, or even security-related knowledge.
- To be hired for this high-paying job opportunity, one also needs to be skilled in data center management and communicate abilities with multiple departments.
Average yearly salary: $58K–$129K
10. Business Development Manager
This is a very high-paying job opportunity. In this role, the managers develop business plans, identify new clientele sources, manage accounts, and meet sales goals.
- On the whole, business development managers need to push up the company’s revenue.
- They are mandatorily required to be adept in selling skills.
- They are also responsible for maintaining client relations and improving business relationships.
Average yearly salary: $46K–$125K
11. Computer programmer
If working as freelancers, computer-based software programmers work with many clients, just like designers or writers. Even full-time computer programs earn well.
- These programmers develop software and applications for computers and web or mobile-based applications.
- They also suggest and give consultations by offering the best possible IT solutions for the needs of their clients.
Average yearly salary: $47,700 per year
Two other emerging high paying jobs
Average yearly salary: $58,000 per year
Primary Responsibilities: Editors edit and remove errors from written content and even manuscripts prepared for various publications. Both full-time and Freelance editors work on journals, magazines, books, and newspapers, which gives them good work exposure and A high pay. Experienced editors work in different content genres, such as script and copy editing or even story editing. This is a very creative and diverse profile having lucrative pay.
2. Social media Managers
Average yearly salary: $65,259 per year
Primary Responsibilities: The role of Social media specialists is currently one of the most sought-after job profiles in this digital world. They create and publish engaging content and marketing leaps for their clients for advertising campaigns on their social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., to build their online presence and increase their no. of followers. Social media specialists engage customers, measure the social media metrics and even oversee the different creative aspects of keeping the brand’s social media page updated.
If you, too, are aspiring to work as an IT Manager and contribute towards meaningful work – let us tell you that it isn’t as difficult as it might seem. All you need is just a little support and guidance, and you’ll be on your way to bagging the role of an IT Manager. At upGrad, we offer specialized courses to help students like you kick start their career in the field of their choosing and reach the very top. Our Executive PG Program in Software Development from IIIT Bangalore, which is designed to help you understand everything about the field – theoretically and practically – from industry experts. To add to that, you get upGrad 360° Career Support.
The task of choosing your true calling of a career path can come across as a very daunting task for you as an aspirant. These days, many job options get listed as the highest paying jobs globally. A few amongst them also guarantee skyrocketing exposure growth trajectories. We have looked into all these aspects and provided you with a list of 10 job options and two more that ensure that you get job satisfaction and hefty pay as you choose them. We hope the list gives you essential information on your area of interest.