Python is the new cool, isn’t it? From simulating biomolecules to controlling the air traffic, Python is the new vogue. You name a field, and it is a part of the same. Undoubtedly, Python is programming with varied features and is tailor-made for database programming.
Python is one of the top priorities for data-sciences and machine learning projects. According to the latest Tiobe’s index, it ranks second next to C.
“The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code — not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death.” – Guido van Rossum.
Python database project offers broad exposure to scholars and coders who see their future career in Python. Though it is termed to be slower than its counterparts, it is widely used by developers worldwide. It is popularly used in applications including scientific development, gaming, network programming, web development, and many more.
These database projects provide students with highly sophisticated training and exposure. Our excellent, trained professionals provide a detailed explanation of the project code, database, and project documentation such that the students can accomplish their academic projects.
Python Database Projects for Beginners
1. General-Purpose Database Systems
These general-purpose database systems aim to meet the needs of different and varied applications. They are complex software systems that are highly expensive. But the entire cost is distributed among many users, making them the most suitable and fit for a large organization.
Given below are some general-purpose database systems
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- IBM DB2
- SAP DB
Given below are some non-relational databases.
Any database that does not use a tabular scheme of rows and columns is known as non-relational database systems. Unlike most traditional database systems, the non-relational database system uses a storage model. The storage Model is designed to optimize the specific requirements of the type of data being stored.
- Record-based Databases (KirbyBase, Durus, Atop, Buzhug, Metakit, ZODB, BerkeleyDB)
- XML Databases (4Suite server, Sleepycat DB XML or Oracle)
- Graph Databases (Neo4j)
Embedding application-based data system
2. Raw Data in a Database System
Any information that is not processed is termed to be raw data. This information is usually stored in files or any part of the computer’s hard disk.
- Read excel
- Read or write files.
How is the database connected? -The Python perspective
- PostgreSQL with psycopg2 Python library
- Oracle with cx_Oracle Python library
- MySQL with MySQLdb Python library
- SQLite built into Python 2.7+ (No spate library is required for that)
3. Third-party Database Services
Third-party database performance tools offer attractive alternatives to management software from DBMS vendors, provided their capabilities include orchestration, governance, and integration.
- Google Cloud SQL
- BitCan supports both MongoDB and MySQL
- Amazon Relational Database Services
- ElephantSQL hosts with PostgreSQL databases
If you work under MySQL DB, you can use the below code for your Database connection. Install using:
sudo apt-get install python-MySQLdb
If you use Python 3.x means, this can be accomplished under Python-connector like this:
sudo apt-get install python3-mysql.connector
Importing and Database connection looks like this:
connection = MySQLdb.connect (host =”localhost”, user = “User_Name”, passwd =”Password”, db = “Shop”)
Similarly, we can invoke a proxy, which can use for local cloud SDK authentication.
/* Sample Python Code using Proxy*/
# invoke the proxy
# Connection Establishment Statement
connection= mysql.connector.connect (user =’<USER>’, passwd =’Password’, host=’127.0.0.1’, db = ‘Shop’)
Here are some topics for students who have chosen Python Database projects for their final year projects.
- Practical usage of Enhancing reliability with checkpointing of cloud computing systems.
- Effective performance for Time-saving protocol based on data accessing by cloud computing
- An efficient mechanism for System power analytic management 220 V AC with cloud Computing Services in applying internet of things technology
- An efficient mechanism for Distributed Multi-User Computation Offloading in Cloudlet of Mobile Cloud Computing by Game-Theoretic Machine Learning Approach
- Practical usage of Performance Guaranteed Computation Offloading by Mobile-Edge Cloud Computing
- An efficient mechanism for Cloud Computing-Based on Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring by Diabetic Care
- Efficient performance for Smart home based on internet of things and cloud computing
- Efficient performance for End-to-end service in orchestration across SDN and cloud computing domains
- An effective mechanism for Revising Max-Min based on Scheduling by Cloud Computing Context
- An efficient means for Joint Optimal Pricing and Task Scheduling on Mobile Cloud Computing Systems
If you are curious to learn about Python, data science, check out IIIT-B & upGrad’s PG Diploma in Data Science which is created for working professionals and offers 10+ case studies & projects, practical hands-on workshops, mentorship with industry experts, 1-on-1 with industry mentors, 400+ hours of learning and job assistance with top firms.