After your graduation, one of the most sought-after educational courses is an MBA (Master of Business Administration). Aspirants looking for an MBA as their next step should ensure that they choose the right degree to obtain the skills to perform their best in their career.
Here are a few reasons why an MBA is the right choice for you and your professional career.
- More than 97% of Global Fortune 100 companies want an MBA level individual who has excellent academic scores and can perform well in the corporate world.
- Every year, the number of MBA applications rises by 5.4% for a different type of program.
- Along with Men, there are 39% of women participating in the MBA Business School Programs.
- Owners of MBA degree are among the ones who are the highest-earning professionals, including the fields such as Finance, Economics, Marketing, etc.
There are Several Skills Required For MBA, Here are a Few of Them
1. Communication Skills
One of the most vital skills required for an MBA. Excellent communication skills and MBA go hand in hand. You have to be a good listener and understand clients’ expectations every day about various business perspectives and ideas. It is important to convey your message convincingly to the clients, customers and stakeholders.
You must have the courage and strength to opt for new ideas, brainstorm several concepts and develop as a future leader. Keep growing and learning, thrive on adapting expertise in every corner of your profession.
An MBA aspirant should have the skill to adapt to circumstances & situations that come with market change and work in different industry experts’ dimensions.
4. Ability to Pivot
Every MBA student should have the capability to move as per the situation’s demands and meet their management’s expectations and unknown needs.
5. Strategic and Analytical Thinker
One of the best MBA skills you can possess. You should have a bigger vision to help the management and their business prosper and fonder.
6. Planning and Organisations
Should be organised and well-planned individual by keeping their professional and personal life well balanced
What is The Requirement of Recruiters?
- Versatile skill set ( 72% )
- Strategic mindset ( 71% )
- Communication skills ( 69% )
If you are keen on upgrading your career with an Executive MBA course, upGrad is offering the MBA(Executive) program in collaboration with the NMIMS Global Access School. The program has been designed to stand at par with the best on-campus Executive MBA programs across the globe.