Learn from leading faculty members and industry experts.
Dr. Sethuraman Srinivas
A cybersecurity risk management researcher. He has expertise in IT-security & ERP program, security-operations & databases for MNCs- IBM.
Dr. Bharath Jayaraman
Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, University at Buffalo. An expert in Dynamic analysis & visualization, software and safety-critical systems.
Dalbir S. Dahiya
PhD Imperial College, London
An expert in Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, BlockChain, Big Data Analytics, Cloud migration, Banking, Telecom, & IoT.
Mukesh Kumar Bansal
Assistant Vice President, Practice Head, Application &Infrastructure Security-Altran & Cyber Security Practitioner &Manage (GSOC), OSS Transformation TELCO.
The upGrad-Amrita Ahead Advantage
- 1 semester/6 months. The students are not required to pay the tuition fee at the host university
- Two weeks to two months. Possible credit transfer for partner university summer course
- Students can earn two degrees in two years, one from Amrita and the other from the partner university
- [MBA: Institut Mines-Telecom Business School, France, Oakland University, USA MCA: Oakland University, USA]
- Partner Universities: University of California, Riverside (UC Riverside)
- Discounted cost for Amrita students
Opening doors to the best industry hiring leaders
There are 4 simple steps in the Admission Process which are mentioned below:
Step 1: Choose a program
Go to the upGrad website, select the program, fill your details and login.
Step 2: Register
You will be routed to the Amrita Ahead website to register yourself. NOTE: Please ensure you are using upGrad Key ( up874723 ) in Referral tab while registering.
Step 3: Join the program
Make the payment and Join the program. Reach out to our counsellor if required.