Benefits with upGrad
360 Degree Career Support services, Personalised Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects & Hackathons, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you.
- upGrad Elevate: Virtual hiring drive giving you the opportunity to interview with upGrad's 300+ hiring partners
- Job Opportunities Portal: Gain exclusive access to upGrad's Job Opportunities portal which has 100+ openings from upGrad's hiring partners at any given time
- Relevant Internship opportunities for learners open to gaining hands-on experience
- Top performers in Hacakthons will have the opportunity to interview with the host company
- Post graduation Career Support: live sessions with industry mentors to guide you, dedicated mentorship, & access to upGrad’s career assistance resources.
- Get 1:1 Resume Review Sessions with Industry Experts & a dedicated Career Mentor
- Profile Building Workshops: Live sessions on how to build your profile - be it your resume or GitHub profile
- Explore 100+ commonly asked interview questions across modules
- Just-in-Time Interviews: Get company & role-specific preparation with mock interviews right before your actual interviews
- Access to a carefully curated pool of interview resources per company to ensure you're interview-ready
- Fortnightly personalised group (1:8) mentorship sessions with industry experts for pro-active mentoring
- Calls with industry experts for personalised feedback & guidance spread over 3 months
- Live interactive sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Student Success Mentor to track your program progress & aid you at every point with all doubts
- A dedicated Career mentor to help track your weekly company application targets, coach you on your profile and assist with your career transition journey
Please find below the detailed steps to be followed as a part of the admission process.
Step 1 - Submit your application
Fill out the application form with all the relevant information.
Step 2 - Receive the offer letter
An offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Global Professional Certificate in Effective Leadership & Management.
Step 3 - Block your seat
Block your seat with a payment of INR 10,000 to enrol into the program.