"Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
- Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
Best-in-class content delivered by industry leaders in the form of live lectures.
Best-in-class content delivered in the form of recorded content and live lectures.
*Referral offer is valid only on the Python Programming Bootcamp by upGrad.
1. Student can claim a refund of the amount paid towards to the Program fee, at any time before the Program start date by applying on our website www.upgrad.com under ‘My Application’ page. In such refund cases, learner shall be eligible to claim the refund subject to a deduction of INR 10,000 towards processing fee.
2. Student shall not be eligible for any refund once the Program commences. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
3. For refund requests raised as per #1 of the Refund Policy, such requests shall be processed for an eligible student within 30 working days from the date of receipt of duly signed refund form.
4. In case there is any discrepancy between the application and self-attested documents, the admission offer stands cancelled. In such cases, learner shall not be eligible for any refund under any circumstances.