Learn from leading Data Science faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Dean | Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations.
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay. She is currently the dean of IIIT-B
Prof. S. Sadagopan
Prof. Sadagopan is the Director of IIIT Bangalore. He has an M.S. and a Ph.D. from Purdue University as well as a B.E. (Hons) degree from Madras University.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies as well as several other Fortune 500 companies.
Director | Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB, and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Machine Learning.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which are detailed below:
Step 1: Take the online eligibility test
Complete your application to take a 18 question online eligibility test to start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you are ready for the program.
Step 2: Get shortlisted & receive your offer letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission in Master's in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
Step 3: Confirm your seat & begin with your prep - course
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program by making an initial payment of INR 35,000. Begin with your preparatory course & start your start your career in Machine Learning.
Our Hiring Partners
Opening the doors to the best in the industry
Refer someone you know and get Flipkart vouchers worth ₹3,000!
Share the gift of education and let your friends enjoy discounts of up to ₹7,500!