“Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
- Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Interview opportunities from top product companies
Masterclasses by Industry Veterans every 3 months.
Learn how to build a full-stack application using React in the frontend, NodeJS and ExpressJS in the backend and MongoDB as the database. You would learn to develop an online movie booking application that supports features like book ticket, search for movies, register etc. This project will give you hands-on experience of how to create a full-stack web application.
Develop an application to rent cars that has features such as create profile, add cars, book cars for a duration of your choice. Learn to create the backend for a web application in NodeJS and ExpressJS, perform CRUD operations on MongoDB and build a dynamic real-time frontend using React.
Learn how to create the backend for a web application in NodeJS and ExpressJS and frontend using React. In the backend, also learn how to interact with the database layer for performing CRUD operations with MongoDB. The application will allow the admin to add/remove products to/from the inventory and customers to browse and order products from different categories.
Online eligibility test
Qualify the test and begin your enrollment process
Start your preparations
Over 2,300 students have completed this course and started working at their dream job, whats stopping you?
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!
upGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp program for early career technology professionals (0-5 years experience) who want to transition from service-based companies to product-based companies. The primary value proposition (outcome) is to transition from a 3-5 LPA job to 10-15+ LPA job. The proposed duration is ~12 months (10-12 hours per week; primarily live format)
Expect to carry out several industry-relevant projects simulated as per the actual workplace, strengthening your knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Full Stack Development Bootcamp. You can expect to learn everything from basic concepts in the Full Stack Development Bootcamp course.
The program is NOT easy and requires some commitment from the student. You will need to put in 10-12 hours of time per week for applying new concepts and executing industry-relevant projects, to be able to get the best out of this program.
Everything related to designing web applications will be covered i.e. Frontend + Backend Development + System Design + Soft Skills + Capstone Project.
No, the program is designed to be completed in its entirety, and cannot be taken as standalone modules.
The content is majorly hands-on and will be a mix of interactive lectures from industry leaders as well as world-renowned faculty. Additionally, the program comprises live lectures dedicated to solving your academic queries and reinforcing learning.
At least 10-12 hours per week of time commitment is expected to be able to get the best out of the program.
Yes, a course completion certificate from upGrad will be provided at the end of the course completion.
Annexure - Terms & Conditions for Salary Increment Initiative
The terms and conditions apply to learners who are participating in upGrad’s Full Stack Development Bootcamp Program (hereinafter referred to as “Bootcamp”). The
learners’ participation in the Initiative is deemed on the terms and conditions specified
hereinafter if the learner has enrolled in Full Stack Development Bootcamp. upGrad reserves the right to modify or terminate the Initiative, in whole or in
part, at any time and in any manner.
1. Terms and Conditions
- 100% Program modules must be completed by the learner and the learner must
have received a Program completion certificate as per the policies of upGrad.
- upGrad shall provide the learner with 5 opportunities and they will have to apply
and crack it.
- If a learner chooses to withdraw or cancel his/her enrolment during the Program,
learner shall not be eligible to participate in this Initiative.
2. Eligibility Criteria for the Initiative:
- Min 50% on graduation or 45% in graduation with min 3 yrs of overall experience.
- Learner must achieve a minimum of 80% attendance in the live online sessions.
- Learner must complete 100% of online recorded modules;
- Learner must score a minimum of 50% in the specialization modules.
- Learner must clear all the employability tests conducted by upGrad with an
average of 80%.
- Learners must complete all the career related content on upGrad learning
platform including assessments, live sessions, webinars, and career related
projects including resume services and mock interviews within stipulated
- Profile building – Learner is required to provide all relevant profile details,
including but not limited to educational qualifications, number of years of work
experience, companies worked for, salary details, current location and locations
where you are willing to relocate. upGrad does not guarantee in getting relevant
openings in your preferred location.
- Resume Service - A resume review service will be provided to the learner.
Learners are expected to make use of it and circulate only those resumes which
are created with the template provided, during your job search.
- Career prep - Learners are required to complete all the elements of the Program
related to career preparation including, but not limited to, mock interviews,
employability tests and career content.
- Learners will have to apply for openings with the companies by filling an interest
form, career center job portal or any other mechanism for applying.
- During the entire Program duration, a student mentor will be assigned to you
who will guide, help, and motivate you to achieve your career goal.
3. To assist the learner in achieving this goal, upGrad will provide the learner with
career services, details of which are provided below:
- Resume building service.
- Mock interview preparation - Mock interview calls with industry experts will be
provided to help you prepare for the interviews.
- Additional content and assignments to get you interview ready.
- 1 on 1 mentorship by upGrad mentors.
- Employability tests.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, the learner shall not be eligible to avail our job
opportunities in any of the following circumstances:
a. You do not complete the Program with required grades and attendance
criteria of minimum 80% attendance in live sessions.
b. You do not complete 100% of the mandatory online Program recorded
c. You do not score a minimum of 75% in the online Program as well as in the
live activity sessions.
d. You do not complete the mandatory career preparation elements of the
e. Any information submitted by you, either in the resume or in the Career
Services surveys is found to be untrue.
f. Learner turns down a job offer for an incremented salary, received through
upGrad’s career assistance services.
The program is priced at ₹2,25,000 (including taxes)
0% EMI with Finance partners /Credit card option availability will vary program wise.
1. Which banks allow using 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all major banks (American Express, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, Standard Chartered, Axis Bank, Yes Bank and State Bank of India)
2. Is there any minimum transaction limit ?
Yes. 50000 is the minimum.
3. Standard Chartered Bank offers 18 or 24 months No Cost EMI ?
No. ONLY 12 months is available irrespective of the Program enrolled.
4. Will I have to pay any extra amount for EMI transaction?
If you are availing 0% credit card EMI, upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
5. Are there any fees or down payment?
Certain banks charge nominal processing fees between INR 99 - 500 on 0% Credit Card EMI transaction. If charged, will be billed in the first repayment installment.
6. Can I use my International credit card for 0% credit EMI or Credit Card EMI?
Only the Indian bank credit cards can be used. But you can pay the amount using the Credit card option in one shot / part payments, and later you can convert into EMI from your respective bank. The tenures and interest charged will depend on your bank. upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions, this will be purely between you and your bank.
7. Are there any charges in case I opt for cancellation/refund from the course after paying balance with no cost EMI ?
Yes, there will be additional charges to the extent of interest paid by the upGrad to the bank, you will be refunded only Principal amount, i.e. the amount actually deducted/blocked from your card. This deduction will be in addition to the amount mentioned in the refund policy shared with your offer letter.
8. Can I Pay Using Multiple Credit Cards ?
Multiple cards can be used to complete the payments using Part payment option make sure to inform the learner, minimum transaction is INR 50000 to opt for 0% CC EMI E.g. Amount to be paid: 150000. I can pay using 2 Credit cards. Yes, Example :
HDFC Card – Part payment – INR 100000
ICICI Card – Part payment – INR 50000
9. How can I opt for Credit card EMI if my bank is not listed in the 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
You can pay the amount using the Credit card option in one shot / part payments, and later you can convert into EMI from your respective bank. The tenures and interest charged will depend on your bank. upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions.
10. Why is the entire amount blocked on my credit card?
Initially your bank will block the entire amount from your available purchase limit and from your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount. As you start paying your EMI, your credit limit will be released accordingly. For example, if you have made a payment of ₹100000 on 6-months EMI and your credit limit is ₹200,000 then initially your bank will block your credit limit by ₹100000. After payment of your first month EMI of Rs.15000, the blocked amount will come down to ₹85000.
11. Why is interest getting charged on No Cost EMI?
Your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your payment, effectively giving you the benefit of a No cost EMI. The total amount paid during the entire EMI tenure to the bank will be equal to the amount to be paid to upGrad.
Eg. Amount payable to upGrad: INR 405000
Let's say Amount deducted at the time of transaction: INR 379850 (Principal amount) Bank charges interest of 12-15% per annum on INR 379850
[Note: Interest factor is reducing rate and not Flat rate]
EMI AMOUNT = INR 33750 x 12 = INR 405000
Effectively, you have taken loan on 379,850 instead of 405,000