Learn from Maryland Smith's leading Data Science faculty and industry leaders
Michael D. Dingman Chair in Strategy and Entrepreneurship DBA, Harvard University Management and Organization.
P. K. Kannan
Dean's Chair in Marketing Science
Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives Dean's Chair in Marketing Science PhD in Management, Purdue University Marketing.
Research Professor Academic Director, Center for Global Business PhD, Syracuse University Decision, Operations and Information Technologies.
Associate Clinical Professor Decision, Operations and Information Technologies; PhD in Information Systems, Nova Southeastern University.
Assistant Professor of Information Systems PhD, Stern School of Business, New York University Decision, Operations and Information Technologies
Assistant Professor Ph.D., Northwestern University Decision, Operations and Information Technologies.
Associate Professor Ph.D., MIT Decision, Operations and Information Technologies.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Student Support available all day for your convenience (24*7)
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
- Personalized feedback on assignments and case studies
- Personalized expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics Group discussions
- One-on-one discussions and feedback sessions with industry mentors
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Test
Complete and submit your online application form and complete the short 15 minute test for the admission committee to assess your candidature.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted and Receive your Offer Letter
Our admissions team will review your details. An offer letter will be sent to you if you qualify for the program.
Step 3: Block your Seat
Upon recieving the offer letter you can proceed confirm your candidature to the program by paying a minimum block amount of INR 25,000.
Refer someone you know and receive Gift Voucher worth Rs. 15,000!*
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.