Specialisations you can choose from:
Finance and many more
Best in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
A Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) is a professional degree representing the highest qualification in management. It is a doctorate designed for working professionals who may not be able to pursue a PhD due to time commitments.
While a DBA is not offered in India, it is globally recognised.
Here, professionals combine their business knowledge with analytical skills to design and execute research studies that have real-world impact, with many going on to publish their work in leading journals.
International industry expertise at your disposal as you deep-dive into one of more than 12 specializations. Flexible timelines upto 36 months.
Fill out the application form with your academic and career details.
Our admissions committee will review your profile. Upon being selected, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive Doctor of Business Administration Program.
Block your seat with a payment to enroll into the program. Get access to the course material and begin your journey to professional mastery!
Financing an Executive DBA is easier than you thought. Easily choose a plan that best fits you
No hassle of hefty student loans
Choose from multiple payment plans
Note: Applications for Easy EMI are completed offline with the assistance of our counselors or finance operations executives
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!
It's a part-time program for working professionals who are looking for a transition into the C-suite and senior management professionals looking to become experts in their domain of choice.
Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory managerial role
Following are the key steps in the application process:
You need to pay INR 35,000 to block your seat.
Yes, please check our "Fees" section for flexible EMI options.
Talentedge has officially partnered with upGrad to introduce the EDBA program to its prospective learners.
The program fee for the Executive Doctor of Business Administration Programme is:
Without Immersion: INR 7,00,000 (incl. taxes) &
With Immersion: INR 9,75,000 (incl. taxes)
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counselor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. Processing fee of Rs. 10,000 will be levied. No refund is permitted once the batch starts.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of caution amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier, otherwise the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. In the event that the university selection process extends beyond the Batch Start Date, you will be provided a provisional admission to the Programme. If your candidature is thereafter rejected, you will be provided a refund of amount paid towards the Programme fee without any applicable deduction.
4. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy, must be sent via e-mail in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.
0% EMI with Finance partners /Credit card option availability will vary program wise.
1. Which banks allow using 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all major banks (American Express, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL Bank, Standard Chartered, Axis Bank, Yes Bank and State Bank of India)
2. Is there any minimum transaction limit?
Yes. 50000 is the minimum.
3. Standard Chartered Bank offers 18 or 24 months No Cost EMI ?
No. ONLY 12 months is available irrespective of the Program enrolled.
4. Will I have to pay any extra amount for EMI transaction?
If you are availing 0% credit card EMI, upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
5. Are there any fees or down payment?
Certain banks charge nominal processing fees between INR 99 - 500 on 0% Credit Card EMI transaction. If charged, will be billed in the first repayment installment.
6. Can I use my International credit card for 0% credit EMI or Credit Card EMI?
Only the Indian bank credit cards can be used. But you can pay the amount using the Credit card option in one shot / part payments, and later you can convert into EMI from your respective bank. The tenures and interest charged will depend on your bank. upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions, this will be purely between you and your bank.
7. Are there any charges in case I opt for cancellation/refund from the course after paying balance with no cost EMI ?
Yes, there will be additional charges to the extent of interest paid by the upGrad to the bank, you will be refunded only Principal amount, i.e. the amount actually deducted/blocked from your card. This deduction will be in addition to the amount mentioned in the refund policy shared with your offer letter.
8. Can I Pay Using Multiple Credit Cards ?
Multiple cards can be used to complete the payments using Part payment option make sure to inform the learner, minimum transaction is INR 50000 to opt for 0% CC EMI E.g. Amount to be paid: 150000. I can pay using 2 Credit cards. Yes, Example :
HDFC Card – Part payment – INR 100000
ICICI Card – Part payment – INR 50000
9. How can I opt for Credit card EMI if my bank is not listed in the 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
You can pay the amount using the Credit card option in one shot / part payments, and later you can convert into EMI from your respective bank. The tenures and interest charged will depend on your bank. upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions.
10. Why is the entire amount blocked on my credit card?
Initially your bank will block the entire amount from your available purchase limit and from your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount. As you start paying your EMI, your credit limit will be released accordingly. For example, if you have made a payment of ₹100000 on 6-months EMI and your credit limit is ₹200,000 then initially your bank will block your credit limit by ₹100000. After payment of your first month EMI of Rs.15000, the blocked amount will come down to ₹85000.
11. Why is interest getting charged on No Cost EMI?
Your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your payment, effectively giving you the benefit of a No cost EMI. The total amount paid during the entire EMI tenure to the bank will be equal to the amount to be paid to upGrad.
Eg. Amount payable to upGrad: INR 405000
Let's say Amount deducted at the time of transaction: INR 379850 (Principal amount) Bank charges interest of 12-15% per annum on INR 379850
[Note: Interest factor is reducing rate and not Flat rate]
EMI AMOUNT = INR 33750 x 12 = INR 405000
Effectively, you have taken loan on 379,850 instead of 405,000