Learn from India’s top Digital Marketing faculty and industry leaders
She completed her PhD in Advertising Management and has spent almost 20 years teaching Marketing, Advertising and IMC-related subjects at MICA.
Digital Marketing and Analytics
Sakhee Dheer leads the Digital Marketing function and analytics for Facebook's clients in the APAC region, as she previously did for Microsoft APAC.
Previously the Director of Research at Imperial College of London, Jaideep is now a professor of Marketing at CJBS.
As Razorpay’s CMO, Karan led brand-building, strategic events and communications. He was also the Head of Marketing at OnePlus.
Dhaval is a serial entrepreneur with 11 years of wide-ranging experience in marketing, advertising and e-commerce.
He graduated as a "first MICAn" in 1996 and returned to his alma mater as a faculty. He co-created MICA's Digital Communication Management (DCM) specialisation.
Dr Krishna is the Associate Dean and Professor of Strategic Marketing at MICA. Armed with a PhD from IIT Bombay, he joined MICA as an Associate Professor.
Dr Anita Basalingappa is a professor in Marketing and Chairperson of Online Programs at MICA.
Scripting the Apple story for the next billion customers.
Social Media Head
Content marketer with 10+ years of work experience across LOBs. Leading media planning, social media and content marketing for Uber in APAC.
C. D. Mitra
A senior industry leader in the domains of media in a career spanning over 20 years. He chose to become a facilitator and guide for students and entrepreneurs.
Product Marketing Consultant
Professional with over 20 years of strong leadership & management experience working with FMCG, retail, fashion & luxury brands. Also 10 yrs B2B & 15 yrs B2C experience.
Digital Marketing Consultant, Virtual Chief Marketing Officer. Worked with brands like Twitter, Tata Group & Mahindra. Faculty at IIM Bangalore & the University of London.
Chief Digital Officer
He has assisted clients across industries (Auto, FMCG, Telco, Media & Retail) in their digital transformation journey, creating a connected ecosystem of paid, owned & earned properties.
Purpose-driven growth mindset backed with over 13yrs of consumer-centric marketing and business expertise driven by compelling brand storytelling.
An accomplished international marketing speaker, Michael Leander has spoken across 40 countries on his areas of expertise.
Digital Strategy Consultant to consumer brands, publicly listed & pre-IPO COS & Government. Occasional speaker.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Digital Marketing
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement
- Student support is available 7 days a week, 24*7.
- You can write to us via email@example.com or for urgent queries use the " Talk to Us" option on the learn platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops, including sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Please find below the detailed steps to be followed as a part of the admission process.
Fill the Application Form
Apply by filling a simple application form.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on application submitted
Pay & Start Learning
An offer letter will be rolled out to the select few candidates. Secure your seat by paying the admission fee.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
Career Transition Handbook
Learn more about successful career transitions from Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication