Learn from India’s top Digital Marketing faculty and industry leaders
She completed her PhD in Advertising Management and has spent almost 20 years teaching Marketing, Advertising and IMC-related subjects at MICA.
Digital Marketing and Analytics
Sakhee Dheer leads the Digital Marketing function and analytics for Facebook's clients in the APAC region, as she previously did for Microsoft APAC.
Previously the Director of Research at Imperial College of London, Jaideep is now a professor of Marketing at CJBS.
As Razorpay’s CMO, Karan led brand-building, strategic events and communications. He was also the Head of Marketing at OnePlus.
Dhaval is a serial entrepreneur with 11 years of wide-ranging experience in marketing, advertising and e-commerce.
He graduated as a "first MICAn" in 1996 and returned to his alma mater as a faculty. He co-created MICA's Digital Communication Management (DCM) specialisation.
Dr Krishna is the Associate Dean and Professor of Strategic Marketing at MICA. Armed with a PhD from IIT Bombay, he joined MICA as an Associate Professor.
Vice President and Head of Marketing
He is an alumnus of VIT and IIM Kozhikode. With over 10 years of experience, he has worked at high-growth mobile, e-commerce and ad-tech companies.
Dr Anita Basalingappa is a professor in Marketing and Chairperson of Online Programs at MICA.
An accomplished international marketing speaker, Michael Leander has spoken across 40 countries on his areas of expertise.
Scripting the Apple story for the next billion customers.
Social Media Head
Content marketer with 10+ years of work experience across LOBs. Leading media planning, social media and content marketing for Uber in APAC.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Digital Marketing
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops, including sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Please find below the detailed steps to be followed as a part of the admission process.
Fill the Application Form
Apply by filling a simple application form.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on application submitted
Pay & Start Learning
An offer letter will be rolled out to the select few candidates. Secure your seat by paying the admission fee.
You can choose one or more than one specialisation based on your
₹ 87,750 +
No Cost EMI
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
Career Transition Handbook
Learn more about successful career transitions from Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication