Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication
Get exponential returns as you invest in transforming your career
Our alumini are working with key market leaders at distinguished positions
MICA digital marketing programme is structured for freshers as well as working professionals
Our curriculum focuses on industry-relevant skills
Pick one or more specialisation to view the topics covered and a mandatory base program for all applicants.
Get the specialisation you want at the price you want
Save your money & time by doing it online
On Campus Fees*
+ 2 years of salary loss
for 6.5 Months (Excl. Taxes)
You save Rs. 2L + 2 yrs of salary & work exp.
Learn at your pace, pay at your own comfort
Start learning from
for 12 months at 16% interest or Rs. 1,50,745 (Incl. Tax)
From Rs. 9,839/month for 9 months
at 0% interest
From Rs. 8,037/month for 12 months
at 16% interest
Minimum Rs. 15,000
and block your seat
*Lowest EMI option will vary basis loan approvals **EMI applicable will vary on the basis of specialisation chosen
We offer career services to ensure you are ready to face the industry at the end of the course
Get personalised career paths traced by experts to identify best opportunities based on your interests
Our experts will help you understand the expectations of the industry and prepare your resume for the real world
Detailed review of the interview, Objective feedback about your competencies in relation to job applications
Interview for the most lucrative career opportunities with upGrad's 300+ hiring partners. Be the first to know about vacancies
Digital Strategist, Freelancer
At work, it helped me create authority over the areas I used to be uncertain about earlier; which resulted in better insights and in-depth reporting.
Account Manager, Javis
MICA was one of the places I wanted to attend but I wanted to continue my job too. upGrad made that possible.
I was so sceptical about the program and the outcome of the course as I don’t have any management or marketing background but the course never...
Client Relations Manager, Kochhar & Co.
The learning journey with MICA & upGrad was a thrilling experience.
Corporate Communications, Biocon
upGrad are experts in designing a program delivery which is effective and can be easily understood. I would surely recommend everyone to enroll for this program.
Take the next steps towards transforming your career
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
Step 2: Get Shortlisted
Step 3: Pay & Start Learning
How many specialisations can I choose?
How is this digital marketing certification different from others?
What kind of certification will I get after completion of this course?
How much time do I need to spend to do well in this course?
Can I learn Digital Marketing through this certification program from my city?
How do I know that this program’s curriculum is the best?
How do all the industry collaborations add value to this Digital Marketing Certification Course?
What kind of real industry projects are part of this online Marketing Course? How would these real industry projects help me?
How would these real industry projects help me?
Yes you read that right! With over 4400% return on investments (ROI) on average, e-mail marketing generally by a brand (big or small), is a valid customer relationship management (CRM) tool. Counted as one of the all-encompassing digital marketing strategies, here are some other handy, insightful statistics about e-mail marketing that can prove convenient:
1. About 49% of your customer e-mails are opened on mobile devices. Therefore, ensuring e-mails are optimized for smartphones would increase the effectiveness of your message.
2. Around 74% of marketers believe that e-mail marketing leads to an increase in customer engagement.
3. Custom-made e-mails have a 6x higher transaction rate and, therefore, need to be used more often.
4. Near about 91% of users check their e-mails at least once in a day. Sending out rich, insightful e-mails may help in establishing an end-to-end customer relationship.
5. Nearly 54% of all e-mails are considered to be spam. Your e-mails must abide by the anti-spam rules and have a meaningful subject, with an unsubscribe CTA and brand name attached at the bottom of it.
The best part about e-mail marketing is that it can be entirely customized as and when required. Therefore, offer an individual touch to your approach, one way or the other. Over time, such personalization gradually develops into customer loyalty that can add value to your brand online.
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) refers to the meticulous processes involved in increasing the number of online visitors to complete any action like filling in a contact form. It is through the help of the CRO method that you get to understand the activity of your users over the website, elements that are keeping them intrigued, etc. The following digital marketing statistics about the importance of CRO would help you learn more about it:
1. About 86% of customers prefer watching visual content like videos on landing pages, thus observing a significant boost in conversions. Therefore, it is crucial to keep your website rich in meaningful content.
2. Despite the importance of having sufficient CRO statistics, more than 68% of small businesses don’t follow any solid-customer rate optimization strategy.
3. Adding up any custom call to action (CTA) can help drive 42% more visitors to your online website. Therefore, make sure your CRO strategies include relevant CTAs.
4. The worst thing that you can include in your CRO strategy is to ask your customers to provide their contact number. Since customers aren’t keen on sharing sensitive personal details, it can lead them away from your brand.
Effective CRO methods can help in achieving targets in optimal time settings as well as expand your understanding of your customers better. An absolute must-have, these statistics need to be followed thoroughly.
Following each other closely in digital marketing statistics, search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the proven, formula-backed methods that can improve the overall brand visibility and everyday traffic to your website. It helps in distributing rich content across trusted platforms and gaining customer trust online, leading to conversions. As e-Commerce has penetrated deep into the shopping habits of customers across the world, several intricate details need to be learned carefully. A few of them are:
1. Over 72% of brand marketers reveal that meaningful content development is their crucial SEO tactic, as it helps your brand to reach a newer audience.
2. Google alone receives more than 77,000 searches in a second. Imagine, how many people might stumble upon your brand when they are searching with the right keyword? Therefore, your SEO strategy needs to develop the latest, updated methods to target essential keywords and prepare accordingly.
3. Around 2.05 billion people are online buyers and therefore, need to be provided with customized services and products for better engagement. If your business is not online yet, you are surely missing out on the massive demographic of millennials and baby boomers as customers.