In our pursuit to help today’s professionals become future-ready and build the careers of tomorrow, we are proud to present UpGrad Learning Week.
From Feb 13 to Feb 19, 2017 – 100+ hours of content on UpGrad‘s Learning Platform will be offered free-of-cost. Anyone can sign up for the learning week and get free 7-day access to our modules across courses such as Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Product Management & Entrepreneurship. In addition, UpGrad’s industry experts will be conducting free workshops and career counselling sessions throughout the week.
So what’s in store?
- Data Analytics – Data Analytics Fundamentals, Machine Learning: Clustering Algorithms, Case Study: Uber’s Supply-Demand Gap & more.
- Digital Marketing – Social Media & Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Website Designing for Marketers & more.
- Product Management – Product Planning, User Research, Case Study: Grofer’s Market Sizing & more.
- Entrepreneurship – Idea identification & assessment, Legal Foundation, Fundraising & Valuation & more.
100+ sessions, 10+ events, 25+ experts and a lot more awaits. Here’s a glimpse of some of the amazing events lined up:
Trends and Opportunities in Digital Marketing, Data Analytics as well as Product Management. Content Marketing and SEO Fundamentals, Fundraising for Entrepreneurs and lots more – all conducted by renowned experts in these domains.
What more can I expect?
- You can book a FREE Career Counselling Session with UpGrad Experts and get answers to all your questions.
- Aiming for a specific job role? Targeting a specific company? Give a mock interview to our expert panel and prepare well!
With this initiative, we aim to have 10,000 professionals learn new skills through the week and urge them to take charge of their career because there’s never been a better time than this!
Latest posts by Apoorva Shankar (see all)
- 50 Tips From Digital Marketing Experts in India - November 23, 2018
- Converting Visitors into Leads [Marketing Strategy] - March 6, 2018
- Design-Thinking in Content Marketing: Some Ideas and Tools to Ace the Process - September 12, 2017