We, at UpGrad, are excited to announce a brand new partnership with various thought leaders in the Data Analytics industry – IIIT Bangalore, Genpact, Analytics Vidhya and Gramener – to bring to you a one-of-a-kind Analytics Roadshow!
As part of this roadshow, we will be conducting several back-to-back events that focus on different aspects of analytics, creating interaction points across India, to do our bit for a future ready and analytical, young workforce.
(Also Read: Analytics Vidhya article on the UpGrad Data Analytics Roadshow)
Here is the line-up for the roadshow, to give you a better sense of what to expect:
- 9 webinars – These webinars (remote) will be conducted by industry experts and are aimed at increasing analytics awareness, providing a way for aspirants to interact with industry practitioners and getting their tough questions answered.
- 11 workshops – The workshops will be in-person events to take these interactions to the next level. These would be spread across 6 cities – Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune. So, if you are in any of these cities, we are looking forward to interact with you.
- 2 Conclaves – These conclaves are larger events with pre-defined agenda and time for networking. The first conclave is happening on the 17th of December in Bengaluru. You can register for the first conclave here.
- Hackathon – Time to pull up your sleeves and showcase your nifty skills. We will be announcing the format of the event shortly.
“We find that the IT industry is absorbing almost half of all of the analytics jobs. Banking is the second largest, but trails at almost one fourth of IT’s recruiting volume.
It is interesting that data rich industries like Retail, Energy and Insurance are trailing near the bottom, lower than even construction or media, who handle less data. Perhaps these are ripe for disruption through analytics?”
Latest posts by Apoorva Shankar (see all)
- Converting Visitors into Leads [Marketing Strategy] - March 6, 2018
- Design-Thinking in Content Marketing: Some Ideas and Tools to Ace the Process - September 12, 2017
- The Best Time to Learn is Now: Free Learning Week Powered by UpGrad - February 9, 2017