The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Full Stack Development
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- Student Support is available 7 days a week, 24*7 for non-academic queries.
- You can write to us via email@example.com Or for urgent queries, use the "Talk to Us" option on the Learn platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Doubt solving and revision session weekly once or twice.
- Live sessions by experts on various Industry Topics
- One on One discussions with Industry Experts
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Application
The candidate shall require to apply on the portal to initiate the process of admission.
Step 2: Examination
The candidate requires to appear for and pass the admission test on the upGrad portal. *In case of scholarship queries, request to please reach out to the academic counselor.
Step 3: Confirmation and Scholarship
The candidate can pay the fees, post receipt of the Offer Letter and start learning from the scheduled date.