"Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
- Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions.
The curriculum is tentative and subject to change.
Put the presentation skills learned in the course into practice through a video presentation.
Find and describe a major change management case (e.g. Apple upon Job’s return, Tesla, Rimac, Microsoft under Nadella, Shell under Watts, etc.)
Fill out the application form with your academic and career details.
Our admissions committee will review your profile. Upon being selected, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission.
Block your seat with a payment of INR 25,000 to enroll into the program. Get access to the course material and begin your journey to professional mastery!
Financing a Global MBA is easier than you thought. Easily choose a plan that best fits you
No hassle of hefty student loans
Choose from multiple payment plans
Note: Applications for Easy EMI are completed offline with the assistance of our counselors or finance operations executives
Begin your journey towards upskilling, whats stopping you?
*Referral offer is valid only on the Executive MBA program.
Managers and Aspiring Managers, Engineers, Professionals in various domains
Valid Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Candidate must be comfortable with English as a mode of communication as classes will be conducted in English.
Following are the key steps in the application process:
You need to pay INR 25,000 to block your seat.
Yes, please check our "Fees" section for flexible EMI options.
The program fee is as follows:
Without Immersion: INR 4,50,000 (Including Taxes) &
With Immersion: INR 7,50,000 (Including Taxes )
1. You can claim a refund for the course at any time before the Batch Start Date by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counselor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. Processing fee of Rs. 10,000 will be levied. No refund is permitted once the batch starts.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of caution amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier, otherwise the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. In the event that the university selection process extends beyond the Batch Start Date, you will be provided a provisional admission to the Program. If your candidature is thereafter rejected, you will be provided a refund of amount paid towards the Program fee without any applicable deduction.
4. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy, must be sent via e-mail in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.
If you are availing 0% credit card EMI, upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
Only the Indian bank Credit cards can be used. But you can pay the amount using the Credit card option in one shot/part payments and later you can convert into EMI from your respective bank. The tenures and interest charged will depend on your bank. upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions, this will be purely between you and your bank.
You can pay the amount using the Credit card option in one shot / part payments and later you can convert into EMI from your respective bank. The tenures and interest charged will depend on your bank. upGrad will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions.