The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Machine Learning.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Learn from India's leading Machine Learning faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Janakiram D.
Professor - CSE Department
Dr. Janakiram D., a PhD, at IIT Madras heads and coordinates the research activities of the Distributed & Object Systems Lab.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
A Gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London School of Business, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India with 20 years of experience.
Software Architect - ML
With 14+ years of industry experience, Vinod, an MS Graduate in Machine Learning, does delivery of machine learning solutions at Wipro.
Vaidehi is a Post-Graduate in Computer Engineering and is experienced in training corporate employees in Tableau, Python.
Senior Data Scientist at Gramener
Jaidev is a Sr. Data Scientist who comes with an extensive experience in data science and predictive analytics.
Lead Data Scientist - Vodafone Idea Limited
Pramod is a Lead Data Scientist who actively work on AWS Cloud, Big Data and Machine learning.
Data Scientist, Zest Money
Arihant is a Lead Data Scientist and has experience working in Retail, Credit Risk, Marketing, Banking, Digital, Industrial IoT & Telecom domains.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 4 simple steps in the Admission Process which are detailed below:
Step 1: Take the online eligibility test
Fill out an application and take a quick 45 minute online test with 8 questions to start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your aptitude with questions on coding, pseudo-codes and maths to ensure you are ready for the programme
Step 2: Get shortlisted for the Interview
Upon clearing the eligibility test, you will need to go through an interview with our Admissions Committee member to assess your skill and intent and understand your aspirations. All candidates are carefully selected to ensure a great peer group.
Step 3: Receive your offer letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission into this prestigious programme.
Step 4: Confirm your seat & begin with your prep - course
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the programme by making an initial down payment. Begin with your preparatory course & start your Machine Learning journey.
Programme Fee - Indian Residents
INR 200,001 (incl. taxes)
Starting at INR 6,319/month