MBA in Digital Finance
Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)
Elevate your career in Digital Finance with the OP Jindal's prestigious MBA Programme. Easy and flexible EMI options available.
Blended (Online + 1-Week Immersion on Campus)Format
A Grade by NAAC
Institute of Eminence by UGC.
E-learning excellence from QS IGAUGEUniversity Credentials
15 hrs/week-- Months
Coming SoonBatch Start Date
15 hrs/weekLearning Hours
MBA Degree from the prestigious O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), internationally ranked and nationally recognized as an ‘Institute of Eminence
Future-oriented MBA program is suitable for a working professional/business owner/entrepreneur
Acquire the skills needed to jumpstart your career and make your candidature suitable for jobs of the future
Be a JGU alumnus and take advantage of continued engagement and networking with the world of academia, policy and industry
Future-oriented content suited for those working in or aspiring to work in finance across domains
Network with peers across banking, insurance, Fintech and financial services industries at Offline BaseCamps.
Take advantage of upGrad's 360° Career Support for job fairs, mock interviews etc.
Active mentoring and guided training with industry experts and practitioners
We are delighted to have partnered with upGrad to offer our Sales and Marketing Program. The program will be delivered on a new technology platform to create a superior learning experience for participants who want to be on the cutting edge of the specialisations. With this program, IMTG seeks to develop the next generation of leading sales and marketing professionals.
- Dr. Atish Chattopadhyay
Best in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Top Subjects You Will Learn
Artificial Intelligence in Business, Blockchain and Cryptocuview more
Make your professional candidature more attractive for existview more
Who Is This Program For?
This future-oriented MBA program is suitable for a working pview more
Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks for all candidates.view more
Learn from leading management faculty and industry leaders worldwide
Prof. Anirban Ganguly
Vice Dean (Research)
Anirban Ganguly holds BSc and MBA degrees from the University of Calcutta, and also MS and PhD from Stevens Institute of Technology, USA.
Prof. Asim Talukdar
Professor (OB-HR), JGBS & Director
Asim is skilled in HR domain of Consulting, Policies, Training, & Leadership. With a Fellow in Management focused in HRM from XLRI Jamshedpur.
Prof. Rihana Shaik
She is an Associate Professor in the area of General Management at Jindal Global Business School (JGBS). She is a fellow from IIM Indore.
Prof. Anand Sharma
He is an Assistant Professor of Economics at Jindal Global Business School, Jindal Global University. He is a Fellow of the IIM, Ahmedabad.
Prof. Chitrakalpa Sen
Associate Professor (Economics) & Assistant Dean
He holds a M.Sc. in Economics with first class from the University of Calcutta and a PhD from West Bengal University of Technology.
Prof. Diptiman Banerji
He has worked in corporates like Airtel, Hutchinson Essar, Aircel, and CMC Limited among others across multiple locations in India.
Prof. Rameshwar Arora
His doctoral thesis is in the field of domestic and international strategies of family-owned Indian Business Groups.
She is a Fellow in Management from MDI, Gurgaon, in Organisational Behavior. Having worked 5 years with top companies in HR, she is MBA in HR from FORE School of Management, Delhi
Sarveshwar Kumar Inani
Sarveshwar is an Assistant Professor in at JGBS and Ph.D. in finance and accounting from IIM-L. He holds double master’s, i.e, MBA Finance and M.Com. Accountancy and Business Statistics
Gunjan Mohan Sharma
Associate Professor & Associate Dean
Gunjan Mohan Sharma with 10+ years of experience in academics, is MBA and PhD from Aligarh Muslim University. His interests include HR Analytics, Talent Management and Sentiment Analysis.
Renu Emily is PhD in Marketing and holds an MMS and MBA. She has several years of academic experience and a background in management consulting, recruitment and training for companies.
Rakesh Godhwani is the founder of School of Meaningful Experiences, SoME, an edtech startup that offers leadership programs. He is an MBA from IIM-B and PhD in Leadership Communication.
Amit, a seasoned professional with experience in payments, remittances, lending, banking, consumer cards and portfolio management has worked with several FinTech firms in leadership roles
Parth is a finance professional with key work in Sector Research, Risk Management, Financial Modelling and Wealth Management. He is a PGDM in finance from NMIMS and works with FinShiksha
Chris, the founder of Two Lanterns Advisory, a consultancy firm focused on methodological innovation and improving risk workflow is a master’s and doctorate from Oxford University, UK.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, case studies and projects, assignments and live sessions
Curriculum is subject to change basis validation from Faculty and industry experts*
1020Hours of Learning Content
15Content Learning Hours per week
- Term - 1: Business Communication
- Term - 1: Organizational Behavior
- Term - 1: Introduction to Digital Finance
- Term - 1: Business Statistics
- Term - 2: The Firm and the Consumer
- Term - 2: Global Economics
- Term - 2: Analysis of Financial Statement
- Term - 2: Emerging Technology: Impact on Future of Business
- Term - 3: Marketing Management
- Term - 3: People Management
- Term - 3: Capital Markets and Instruments
- Term - 3: Financial Modelling and Data Visualization (Excel-based)
- Term - 4: Consumer Behavior
- Term - 4: Operations Management
- Term - 4: Financial Management and Valuation
- Term - 4: Strategic Management
- Term - 5: Project Finance
- Term - 5: International Business
- Term - 5: Services Marketing
- Term - 5: Managing Fintech Ecosystems
- Term - 6: Design Thinking
- Term - 6: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Term - 6: Financial Analytics
- Term - 6: Leadership Essentials for Business
- Term - 7: Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Term - 7: Principles of Financial Regulation
- Term - 7: Behavioral Finance
- Term - 8: Artificial Intelligence in Business
- Term - 8: Capstone Project (6 credits)
Integrated Business Simulation- Capstone Project
Learn through real-life industry projects.
- Get a first-hand experience of how the various functions of an organization work together
- See, analyze and make sense of the BIG picture of an organization to achieve its strategic objectives
- Formulate and learn from a robust business plan
- Learn the intricacies of running an organization via a business simulation tool
- Experience a real-life like business scenario which helps them become industry ready
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to transform you into key players in the BFSI industry
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement
- Student Support is available 7 days a week, 24*7
- You can write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org Or for urgent queries, use the "Talk to Us" option on the Learn platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
- Personalized feedback on assignments and case studies
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- Group discussions
- One-on-one discussions and feedback sessions with industry mentors
O.P. Jindal Global University's Alumni Work At
Aspire to work at top national and global firms.
Take the JMAT online aptitude test. Students scored the marks as below are exempted from appearing for JMAT- Online National Level entrance exam. CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA– 50 Percentile & Above NMAT– Minimum Score > 160 GRE– 300, GMAT– 450
Submit your academic documents and appear for an interview with O.P Jindal’s admission committee.
After reviewing your application, test scores and interview feedback you will receive your Offer Letter to the program. You can enroll into the program by paying the block amount towards the program.
Empowering learners of tomorrow
Over 2,300 students have completed this course and started working at their dream job, whats stopping you?
upGrad Learner Support
We are available 24*7