Benefits with upGrad
360 Degree Career Support services, Personalised Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects & Hackathons, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you master Machine Learning & AI.
- upGrad Elevate: Virtual hiring drive giving you the opportunity to interview with upGrad's 300+ hiring partners
- Job Opportunities Portal: Gain exclusive access to upGrad's Job Opportunities portal which has 100+ openings from upGrad's hiring partners at any given time
- Relevant Internship opportunities for learners open to gaining hands-on experience
- Top performers in Hackathons will have the opportunity to interview with the host company
- Post graduation Career Support: live sessions with industry mentors to guide you, dedicated mentorship, & access to upGrad’s career assistance resources
- Get mentored by an experienced industry expert and receive personalised feedback to achieve your desired outcome
- Get a dedicated career coach after the program to help track your career goals, coach you on your profile, and support you during your career transition journey
- Obtain specific, AI powered inputs on your resume and Linkedin structure along with content on real time basis
- Get access to Industry Experts and discuss any queries before your interview
- Career bootcamps to refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills
- Interactive Live Sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Personalised Industry Session in small groups (of 10-12) with industry experts to augment program curriculum with customized industry based learning
- Student support is available 7 days a week, 24*7.
- You can write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent queries use the " Talk to Us" option on the learn platform.
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Lab walkthroughs of industry-driven projects
- Weekly real-time doubt clearing sessions
- Industry oriented tests which are prepared and validated by domain experts for continuous evaluation and improvement
Learn from leading ML & AI faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
An alumnus of IIT and IIM with over 13 years of experience in Analytics with industry leaders such as the CitiGroup, Tata Industries, etc.
Dean | Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations.
A Gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London School of Business, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Director | Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies as well as several other Fortune 500 companies.
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which are detailed below:
Step 1: Online eligibility test
Complete your application to take a quick 40 minutes online test to start the admission process.
Step 2: Get shortlisted & receive offer letter
Admissions Committee reviews the test score & profile to shortlist learners and send offer letters to.
Step 3: Confirm your seat
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program by making an initial payment of INR 25,000.
Programme Fee - Indian Residents
Starting at Rs 11,984 /month*
Programme Price 4,99,000 (incl. taxes). No cost EMI options available.