Executive Management Programme in Strategic Innovation, Digital Transformation and Business Analytics
Upskill with premium education without quitting your job
The right course for you aligns with your career goals
Our curriculum focuses on industry-relevant skills
Curriculum designed by leading faculties from IIT Delhi covering 3 important business functions
Learn at your own pace, Pay at your own comfort
Start learning from
or Rs. 206,500 (incl taxes)
Pay in full or 2 installments
From Rs. 6,915/month for 36 months
From Rs. 33,513/month for 6 Months
*Lowest EMI options will vary basis loan approvals
Take the first step towards accelerating your career growth
Step 1: Complete your application
Step 2: Attend the Interview
Step 3: Offer Letter and enrollment
What should I expect from Executive Management Programme in Strategic Innovation, Digital Transformation and Business Analytics by IIT Delhi?
What are the topics that will be covered in the program?
Can I sign up only for a few specific modules if I am interested in?
What type of learning experience should I expect?
Is there a WES equivalency for program?
Digital marketing career opportunities are accelerating at an unprecedented rate. If you want to learn something every day, you can even move up the ranks and become a manager. However, there are several other reasons why a career in digital marketing can be profitable for you.
Utilization of skills
In the modern world, companies are looking for people with soft skills. If you are someone from the middle-income bracket and have some digital skills under your belt, then you can upscale yourself by learning more skills, especially in this area.
With digital marketing, very little training is required for you to make the required switch to other options. In most cases, digital marketing fields have something for everyone. You can build upon your existing skills and learn new skills on the job.
Digital marketing is quite new in that aspect and it is always growing. If you are eager to learn and improve, there’s always something around the corner. Many are digital marketing courses to penetrate this industry and reap its benefits.
Following each other closely in digital marketing statistics, search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the proven, formula-backed methods that can improve the overall brand visibility and everyday traffic to your website. It helps in distributing rich content across trusted platforms and gaining customer trust online, leading to conversions. As e-Commerce has penetrated deep into the shopping habits of customers across the world, several intricate details need to be learned carefully. A few of them are:
1. Over 72% of brand marketers reveal that meaningful content development is their crucial SEO tactic, as it helps your brand to reach a newer audience.
2. Google alone receives more than 77,000 searches in a second. Imagine, how many people might stumble upon your brand when they are searching with the right keyword? Therefore, your SEO strategy needs to develop the latest, updated methods to target essential keywords and prepare accordingly.
3. Around 2.05 billion people are online buyers and therefore, need to be provided with customized services and products for better engagement. If your business is not online yet, you are surely missing out on the massive demographic of millennials and baby boomers as customers.
Yes, you read that right! With over 4400% return on investments (ROI) on average, e-mail marketing generally by a brand (big or small), is a valid customer relationship management (CRM) tool. Counted as one of the all-encompassing digital marketing strategies, here are some other handy, insightful statistics about e-mail marketing that can prove convenient:
1. About 49% of your customer e-mails are opened on mobile devices. Therefore, ensuring e-mails are optimized for smartphones would increase the effectiveness of your message.
2. Around 74% of marketers believe that e-mail marketing leads to an increase in customer engagement.
3. Custom-made e-mails have a 6x higher transaction rate and, therefore, need to be used more often.
4. Near about 91% of users check their e-mails at least once in a day. Sending out rich, insightful e-mails may help in establishing an end-to-end customer relationship.
5. Nearly 54% of all e-mails are considered to be spam. Your e-mails must abide by the anti-spam rules and have a meaningful subject, with an unsubscribe CTA and brand name attached at the bottom of it.
The best part about e-mail marketing is that it can be entirely customized as and when required. Therefore, offer an individual touch to your approach, one way or the other. Over time, such personalization gradually develops into customer loyalty that can add value to your brand online.