Learn from India's leading BA faculty and industry leaders
Rev. Fr. C. Joe Arun, SJ
Director & Professor Of Marketing & HR
Prof Joe Arun did his 4-year doctoral from Oxford, UK and also taught there. He has served as a Director of multiple B-schools in India before LIBA.
Prof. M J Xavier
Professor Of Marketing & Business Analytics
Prof MJ Xavier is a Professor of Marketing & Business Analytics and Chairperson of MDC at LIBA. He has 30+ years of experience in academia & teaching.
Dr. Shanthi Venkatesh
Chair, Marketing & Professor - Marketing Management
M.A. (Econ.), Ph.D. (Anna University) Marketing Management, 15 years of teaching / 07 years of industry
Prof. M. Ramasubramaniam
Associate Professor - Supply Chain & Business Analytics
Dr Ramasubramaniam is an Associate Professor in the centre for Logistics & Supply Chain Management at LIBA. He is a ‘Wrox Certified Big Data Analyst’.
Dr. Kishore Kunal
Faculty - Analytics in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering), M.Tech (Computer Science & Engg), MBA (Marketing & Operations), Phd (Computer Science & Engg), DBA (Marketing), 2 years of teaching / 15 years of industry
Dr. Ramya K Prasad
Assistant Professor - Media & Marketing Management
Ph.D in Communication, M.Phil in Mass Communication & Journalism, UGC NET 2003, M.A. Communication, B.com, 17 years of teaching and administrative experience, 7 years of research
Dr. Sunil Vakayil
Chair - MDC & Associate Prof. - Marketing Management
MBA ( Marketing). Ph.D, 19 years of industry / 7 years of teaching
Dr. Chitraa Venkataachalam
Counsellor of Wellbeing
M.A English – Ethiraj College(Chennai), M.A Journalism and Mass Communication – Madurai Kamaraj University, M.Phil -English – University of Madras, Ph.D – English – University of Madras, 30 years of Teaching
Dr. Aiswarya B
Associate Dean - Student Relations & Alumni Relations
MBA, M.Phil., Ph.D. Human Resource Management, 18 years of teaching / 11 years of research
Assistant Professor – Marketing
BE (ECE), MBA (Marketing and Human Resource Management), Ph.D. (Marketing), 10 years of Teaching/ 6 years of Industry/2 years of Research
Dr. Archana Raja
Assistant Professor – Marketing
Master of Business Administration PhD (Anna University, Chennai) – Services Marketing, 7 Years of Teaching / 2 Years with Industry / 4 Years of Research
Benefits with upGrad
Explore upGrad’s career coaching services, get dedicated support from Student Mentors, receive mentorship from Industry experts and network with a huge alumni pool!
- Virtual Hiring Drives with 300+ Hiring Partners so you get every opportunity to get ahead
- Life-long access to upGrad's exclusive job opportunities portal with 100+ opportunities at any given time. Find personalised job recommendations from not just upGrad's 300+ hiring partners but jobs across multiple platforms - tailored for your needs.
- Just-in-time Interviews: Access to mock Interview Calls and Guidance from Industry Experts before any Interview
- Company Specific Interview Resources
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Doubt clearing session at regular intervals
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Real-life case studies & simulation based pedagogy
- Weekly live learning sessions from industry experts to help with topic walkthroughs, doubt resolution and personalised project feedback.
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Dedicated sessions organized by alumni team for life long networking opportunities with upgrad alums and Industry experts
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Complete your Application
Complete your application and submit the required details. The Admissions Committee will then review your application - which include your work experience & educational background.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Business Analytics.
Step 3: Block your seat and begin your Prep Course
Block your seat with an initial payment of INR 10,000 to enrol into the programme. Begin your Business Analytics journey.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni