Digital marketing is a term that gets thrown around pretty often nowadays. After all, it is one of the hottest buzzwords in the industry right now. So why wouldn’t it be?
Thanks to the internet and newer technologies like AI and ML, the marketing industry has changed dramatically over the years. Thus, marketers must invest their time and resources in online marketing across various digital channels. As a result, every online advertising you see, every article you read, and every image you see on the internet is somehow connected to the work of a digital marketer.
As a marketing professional, a certification in digital marketing is a great way to advance your career. It is inevitably your ticket to a higher salary and senior positions in the game. But the question is, where to start?
Why not start with upGrad?
Before we dive deep into upGrad’s digital marketing courses, let’s understand digital marketing.
Best Digital Marketing Courses Online
|Advanced Certificate in Brand Communication Management - MICA||Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication - MICA|
|Performance Marketing Bootcamp - Google Ads from upGrad|
|To Explore all our courses, visit our page below.|
|Digital Marketing Courses|
Digital Marketing: What is it?
You will fall under digital marketing if you use methods and techniques to promote a product or service online. As with traditional marketing, it aims to attract an audience and generate leads.
Social media channels, search engines, and email are a few proven digital marketing tools that brands worldwide leverage to connect with and engage their target audience. However, a digital marketer’s job is not merely attracting the audience – they must also continually measure the campaign performance to know which ones work and those that don’t.
Learn digital marketing courses online from the World’s top Universities. Earn Masters, Executive PGP, or Advanced Certificate Programs to fast-track your career.
Digital Marketing Job Roles Include
1. Search Engine Optimization
The number of searches Google receives every second is around 60,000. These platforms are used to find answers. Using SEO, you can ensure that your content remains on the top of the SERPs so that users can find you easily.
Businesses are focusing on SEO to get more traffic to their websites. The bigger your website audience, the better are your chances of converting them into potential customers.
2. Social Media Marketing
Digital marketers can benefit greatly from social media platforms. Social media platforms allow them to reach their audiences where they thrive. Direct communication will enable them to develop thriving followings for their brand. Wendy’s, for example, is known for its witty tweets.
3. Content Marketing
The concept of content marketing refers to creating and promoting valuable content for an audience. Doing so helps build trust with the audience and attract new visitors. In addition, content marketers strategize on developing meaningful content for the readers, determining which content forms would be best for which channels, etc.
4. Email Marketing
Companies use email marketing for inbound marketing. For example, advertisements are emailed to customers to reach them directly. Additionally, they send out email newsletters to convert leads into customers. Email is still one of the most effective online lead generation tools. That’s why email marketing is essential for businesses. Email marketers use a host of email marketing services, such as MailChimp and HubSpot.
Reasons for pursuing digital marketing programs from upGrad
1. Placement Support
- upGrad gives you access to one of the world’s most vibrant career portals with almost 5000+ job openings per month.
- The knowledge you gather here helps you make informed choices via career counseling sessions with leading industry experts.
- The courses here make you interview-ready by giving valuable training, mentorship sessions and exposing you to resume-building tools.
2. Provides attractive salary hikes
- upGrad boasts of a whopping 450+ successful career transitions with a nearly 150% salary hike.
- A recently conducted survey reveals that the total number of learners enrolling for all esteemed courses on upGrad is dynamically increasing.
- The courses on upGrad are designed to meet the present industry trends so that after courses completion, candidates can bag high-paying jobs in their desired industry.
- The best part about upGrad courses is that they encourage interactive group activities to promote peer-to-peer learning.
- Workshops conducted by industry experts allow learners to network with students, professionals, and mentors from various backgrounds.
4. Facilitates a collaborative learning ecosystem for learners
- upGrad collaborates with top national and global institutions to offer best-in-class knowledge to all learners.
- upGrad is one of the biggest online education providers in India. All of its courses aim to bridge the existing skill gap in the industry successfully.
- It provides personalized online exercises and career counseling sessions to every learner.
5. Doubt Resolution
- Digital marketing and communication programs on upGrad provide systematic doubt resolution sessions by industry experts.
- The mentors give personalized feedback on the projects and assignments submitted by learners.
- The queries asked by students are answered by responses that are verified by experts, which ensures quality learning.
Popular Digital Marketing Blogs
6. Learning Support & 360-Degree Career
- upGrad strives to offer unparalleled guidance through industry mentors, peers, and teaching assistants.
- The curriculum comes with one on one meaningful, personalized feedback on all submissions.
- upGrad promises to deliver 360-degree career support to aid the overall development of learners.
- Apart from obtaining resume feedback, students also participate in mock interviews with specialists.
If you’re searching for academic guidance during your digital marketing professional journey – upGrad is the right place for you. upGrad’s Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communication by MICA helps you start right from scratch and pushes to reach heights. With a learner base spread across 85 countries and more than 40,000 paid students globally, this course by upGrad is your key to becoming a successful digital marketing manager.
The road to becoming a digital marketer is bound to be smooth if you have acquired all the necessary skills. This job profile is more about implementing your creativity and tact to promote a brand across digital platforms.
Recently, there’s been a significant upsurge in the number of aspirants interested in digital marketing as their chosen career. This is so because digital marketing roles promise handsome salaries to deserving candidates even if they don’t have a technical degree as a mandatory prerequisite for eligibility, digital marketing roles promise attractive salaries to deserving candidates. All you need to do is stay updated with all the latest trends in the marketing domain and get a professional certification.