Learn from India’s top Digital Marketing faculty and industry leaders
She completed her PhD in Advertising Management and has spent almost 20 years teaching Marketing, Advertising and IMC-related subjects at MICA.
Digital Marketing and Analytics
Sakhee Dheer leads the Digital Marketing function and analytics for Facebook's clients in the APAC region, as she previously did for Microsoft APAC.
Previously the Director of Research at Imperial College of London, Jaideep is now a professor of Marketing at CJBS.
As Razorpay’s CMO, Karan led brand-building, strategic events and communications. He was also the Head of Marketing at OnePlus.
He graduated as a "first MICAn" in 1996 and returned to his alma mater as a faculty. He co-created MICA's Digital Communication Management (DCM) specialisation.
Dr Krishna is the Associate Dean and Professor of Strategic Marketing at MICA. Armed with a PhD from IIT Bombay, he joined MICA as an Associate Professor.
Vice President and Head of Marketing
He is an alumnus of VIT and IIM Kozhikode. With over 10 years of experience, he has worked at high-growth mobile, e-commerce and ad-tech companies.
Dr Anita Basalingappa is a professor in Marketing and Chairperson of Online Programs at MICA.
An accomplished international marketing speaker, Michael Leander has spoken across 40 countries on his areas of expertise.
Chief Revenue Officer
Apurva Chamaria headed corporate marketing at HCL Tech for 4+ years before joining the SaaS provider Rategain as its CRO.
He has 20+ years of Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation and CX experience across several brands across the globe.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Digital Marketing
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalized feedback on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Please find below the detailed steps to be followed as a part of the admission process:
Application form is completed with the required details
Students are shortlisted based on eligibility
Offer letter is sent to the student and student pays the block amount
Our Students work at
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni