Learn from leading ML & AI faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Director | Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB, and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience.
Dean | Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations.
Former Associate Dean
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay. She is currently the dean of IIIT Bangalore
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
Benefits with upGrad
360 Degree Career Support services, Personalized Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you master Machine Learning & AI.
- Upgrade your career at 1/X the cost of the same on campus program
- Get world class credentials without leaving your job from the comfort of your home
- Learn through curriculum created by the industry for the industry
- Learn and get coached by leading industry experts from around the globe
- Experience world class education on-demand through our proprietary app and website
- Work with a dedicated upGrad buddy who will handhold you throughout the program
- Get expert verified resolutions for all your doubts within hours
- Weekly live sessions with industry experts on doubts, career & communication
- Rigorous career preparation with resume feedback, personal branding on LinkedIn
- Career booster content to help understand how to search for jobs, prepare for interviews, negotiate your salary etc.
- Industry mentorship - Receive mentorship from industry leaders of the domain to help you reach your desired career goal
- Opportunity to network with accomplished professionals, faculty and industry experts from 50+ countries
- Part of 50K+ alumni base who are working in top companies like Amazon, ESPN, Visa, Microsoft, E&Y, Accenture.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which are detailed below:
Step 1: Take the online eligibility test
Complete your application to take a 18 question online eligibility test to start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you are ready for the program.
Step 2: Get shortlisted & receive your offer letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission in Master's in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
Step 3: Confirm your seat & begin with your prep - course
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program and making the initial block payment. Begin your preparatory course & start your career in Machine learning & AI.