Learn from leading Data Science faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy
Dean - Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay. She is currently the dean of IIIT-B
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Director, Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
Head of Data Science
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB, and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains
Lead Data Scientist (Pricing)
An alumnus of IIT with over 7 years of experience working on Watson at IBM Research, Startups & Myntra
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a PhD in Computer Science from IIT-K and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies and several other companies.
He is instrumental in helping companies use data to aid in decision making. His interests include applying machine learning to computer vision.
Along with extensive experience in Machine Learning and Neural Networks, he has been an Adjunct Professor at Northeastern University and New Jersey Institute of Technology.
A gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London Business School, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India.
Bijoy Kumar Khandelwal
Chief Operating Officer
Bijoy comes with a deep understanding of the private and cloud architectures and has helped numerous companies make the transition.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Upgrade your career at 1/10 the cost of the same on campus program
- Get world class credentials without leaving your job from the comfort of your home
- Learn through curriculum created by the industry for the industry
- Learn and get coached by leading industry experts from around the globe
- Experience world class education on-demand through our proprietary app and website
- Work with a dedicated upGrad buddy who will handhold you throughout the program
- Get expert verified resolutions for all your doubts within hours
- Weekly live sessions with industry experts on doubts, career & communication
- Rigorous career preparation with resume feedback, personal branding on LinkedIn
- Career booster content to help understand how to search for jobs, prepare for interviews, negotiate your salary etc.
- Industry mentorship - Receive mentorship from industry leaders of the domain to help you reach your desired career goal
- Opportunity to network with accomplished professionals, faculty and industry experts from 50+ countries
- Part of 50K+ alumni base who are working in top companies like Amazon, ESPN, Visa, Microsoft, E&Y, Accenture
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 17 minute online eligibility test to kick-start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you're ready for the program.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive PGP in Data Science and Master in Data Science from L.J.M.U.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program and making the initial block payment. Begin your preparatory course & start your career in Data Science.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni