Learn from India’s leading Software Engineering faculty and Industry leaders
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain.
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002.
Senior Product Manager
He has a Master's Degree in Computer Science from the University of California and rich experience working as a curriculum architect.
Sr. Software Manager
He has a Master's Degree in Computer Science from IIT Roorkee and 15+ years of experience working at top software companies.
Sr. System Analyst
He has 20+ years of rich experience working in the software industry for behemoths like Wipro Technologies, Hewlett Packard, and IBM.
He has a Master's Degree in IT from IIT Kharagpur and 10+ years of experience working as a software engineer at companies like Microsoft, and Samsung.
Prof. S. Balasubramaniam
ex Dean - Academics
A stalwart with a rich work experience that includes academic research, experimental research and software product development.
She did her Master’s in Mathematics from University of Madras, Chennai and her Ph. D. in Theoretical Computer Science.
He has a Ph.D. in Physics and has published more than 60 papers on OSS and has presented 32 technical papers.
Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti
He has a Ph.D. from the department of Computer Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. He also has a master's from IIT Roorkee.
He is an IIT Madras alum and has worked as a director at Zomato and Snapdeal. He currently works at Freecharge.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Computer Science
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
- Personalised feedback on assignments and case studies
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- Group discussions
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 17 minute online eligibility test to kick-start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you're ready for the program.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the PG Diploma in Computer Science and Master in Computer Science from L.J.M.U
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Block your seat with a block payment to enrol into the program. Begin with your Prep course and start your Computer Science journey!