Learn from India's leading BA faculty and industry leaders
Rev. Fr. C. Joe Arun, SJ
Director & Professor Of Marketing & HR
Prof Joe Arun did his 4-year doctoral from Oxford, UK and also taught there. He has served as a Director of multiple B-schools in India before LIBA.
Prof. M J Xavier
Professor Of Marketing & Business Analytics
Prof MJ Xavier is a Professor of Marketing & Business Analytics and Chairperson of MDC at LIBA. He has 30+ years of experience in academia & teaching.
Prof. M. Ramasubramaniam
Associate Professor - Supply Chain & Business Analytics
Dr Ramasubramaniam is an Associate Professor in the centre for Logistics & Supply Chain Management at LIBA. He is a ‘Wrox Certified Big Data Analyst’.
Prof. Kishore Kunal
Faculty – Analytics In Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Prof Kishore has 15+ years of experience with an MBA from Stuart School Of business USA and a Ph.D. in Machine Learning from SVU.
Prof. P. C. Lakshmi Narayanan
Dean - Academics And Professor - Finance & Law
Prof. Lakshmi has 25+ years of teaching experience. He holds a Ph.D. in Finance & has a Masters in Commerce & in Management from Madras University.
A gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of London School of Business, Anand is among top 10 data scientists in India with 20 years of experience.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
Software Architect - ML
With 14+ years of industry experience, Vinod, an MS Graduate in Machine Learning, does delivery of machine learning solutions at Wipro.
Vishwa is an IIT grad with 9 years+ of work experience as a Software Engineer with top global companies like Oracle, Walmart, Paypal and more.
Benefits with upGrad
Explore upGrad’s career coaching services, get dedicated support from Student Mentors, receive mentorship from Industry experts and network with a huge alumni pool!
- Virtual Hiring Drives with 300+ Hiring Partners so you get every opportunity to get ahead
- Life-long access to upGrad's exclusive job opportunities portal with 100+ opportunities at any given time. Find personalised job recommendations from not just upGrad's 300+ hiring partners but jobs across multiple platforms - tailored for your needs.
- Just-in-time Interviews: Access to mock Interview Calls and Guidance from Industry Experts before any Interview
- Company Specific Interview Resources
- Success Mentors are allocated to students so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Weekly real-time doubt clearing sessions
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Real-life case studies & simulation based pedagogy
- Weekly live learning sessions from industry experts to help with topic walkthroughs, doubt resolution and personalised project feedback.
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Dedicated sessions organized by alumni team for life long networking opportunities with upgrad alums and Industry experts
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Complete your Application
Complete your application and submit the required details. The Admissions Committee will then review your application - which include your work experience & educational background.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Business Analytics.
Step 3: Block your seat and begin your Prep Course
Block your seat with an initial payment of INR 10,000 to enrol into the program. Begin your Business Analytics journey.
Refer someone you know and receive Flipkart vouchers worth INR 3,000!*
*Referral offer is valid only on the Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Business Analytics.