Learn from India’s leading Data Science faculty and industry leaders
An alumnus of IIT and IIM with over 13 years of experience in analytics with industry leaders such as the CitiGroup, Tata Industries, etc.
Dean - Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and experience of over 10 years in several multinational organizations.
A gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London Business School, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India.
Former Associate Dean
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay.
Co-Founder & CEO
An AI and Analytics evangelist for Fortune 500 companies who has won several industry awards in the field of analytics
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience
Dinesh Babu Jayagopi
Prof. Dinesh has a Ph.D. from Ecole Polytechnic Federate Switzerland, M.Sc. from IISc Bangalore in System Science and Signal Processing and a B.Tech. from Madras Institute of Technology
Kalpana is the ex-AVP of Decision Sciences at Genpact with over 20 years' experience.
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience
Lead Data Scientist (Pricing)
An alumnus of IIT with over 7 years of experience at Watson at IBM Research, startups & Myntra
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains
Bijoy Kumar Khandelwal
Chief Operating Officer
Bijoy comes with a deep understanding of the private and cloud architectures and has helped numerous companies make the transition.
Professor & Faculty-in-charge Institutional & Finance
He is the author of two books published by the Oxford University Press: The Telecom Revolution in India: Technology, Regulation and Policy (2012), and The Dynamics of Spectrum Management: Legacy, Technology, and Economics (2014).
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Data Science
- Upgrade your career at 1/10 the cost of the same on campus program
- Get world class credentials without leaving your job from the comfort of your home
- Learn through curriculum created by the industry for the industry
- Learn and get coached by leading industry experts from around the globe
- Experience world class education on-demand through our proprietary app and website
- Work with a dedicated upGrad buddy who will handhold you throughout the program
- Get expert verified resolutions for all your doubts within hours
- Weekly live sessions with industry experts on doubts, career & communication
- Rigorous career preparation with resume feedback, personal branding on LinkedIn
- Career booster content to help understand how to search for jobs, prepare for interviews, negotiate your salary etc.
- Industry mentorship - Receive mentorship from industry leaders of the domain to help you reach your desired career goal
- Opportunity to network with accomplished professionals, faculty and industry experts from 50+ countries
- Part of 50K+ alumni base who are working in top companies like Amazon, ESPN, Visa, Microsoft, E&Y, Accenture
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 17-minute online eligibility test with 11 questions to kick-start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you're ready for the program.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive PG Program in Data Science.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program and making the initial block payment. Begin your preparatory course & start your career in Data Science.
Refer someone you know and receive cash reimbursements of up to $500!*
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section