Programs in Machine Learning (6 to 18 months)
upGrad offers four different courses in Machine Learning:
- PG Diploma in Machine Learning and AI
- PG Certification in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Master of Science in Machine Learning and AI
- PG Certification in Machine Learning and NLP
Machine Learning and AI | PG Diploma | 12 months
Become a Machine Learning Engineer and learn how to train an agent to play tic tac toe, train a Chatbot, and lots more
Machine Learning and AI | Master of Science | 18 months
Pursue an integrated Master's Program in Machine Learning and AI from IIIT-B and LJMU
Machine Learning and NLP | PG Certificate | 6 months
Become an ML Engineer by learning how to build a chatbot, a news recommendation engine and lots more
Learn from leading Machine Learning faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Dean | Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations.
Prof. Anjali has a Ph.D. from Georgia Tech as well as an integrated M.Tech. (EE) from IIT Bombay. She is currently the dean of IIIT-B
Prof. S. Sadagopan
Prof. Sadagopan is the Director of IIIT Bangalore. He has an M.S. and a Ph.D. from Purdue University as well as a B.E. (Hons) degree from Madras University.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies as well as several other Fortune 500 companies.
Director | Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Machine Learning.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Our Hiring Partners
Opening the doors to the best in the industry
Machine Learning Articles
Some of our Interesting Machine Learning Articles to keep you updated on the latest trends
4 Important Reasons to Learn Machine Learning
This article talks about why one should take up Machine Learning in today's time and how it helps to keep you forward in this Machine Learning Race
Career in Machine Learning : A Complete Guide
Let us take a deeper plunge then and learn more about what you can expect from a career in machine learning.
15 Interesting Machine Learning Project Ideas
Looking for Machine Learning Project Ideas? Start off with these cool machine learning project ideas to test your strengths, this can be helpful for boosting your career.