GGU has been accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) since 1959 and it is WES recognized. WASC accredits universities in California and Hawaii, including Stanford, UC Berkeley, and others. WSCUC is nationally recognized by the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
GGU instructors are scholar practitioners with decades of senior level work experience in the San Francisco Bay Area, including major Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies.
Engage in interactive networking sessions with experienced professional from your batch for effective peer to peer learning or complete your degree in the US.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases, and projects.
“We’re eager to welcome professionals from across the world to learn through online & hybrid channels and be a part of our heritage to become the leaders of tomorrow. With upGrad, we look to enable high quality education for working professionals.”
- Bruce Magid
Provost, Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
Watch David Fike (President, GGU) and Phalgun Kompalli (Co-founder, upGrad) talk about the collaboration that makes it possible.
*The curriculum and credits are a virtue of University's guidelines while meeting international standards and quality.
There are 5 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
On the upGrad platform include your education, work experience and any other relevant material
Submit your SOP, resume and 3 references at: email@example.com
Application will be reviewed, an offer letter upon meeting relevant criteria will be released
Block your seat by paying a deposit amount
All relevant documents to be submitted
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.
Over 1,00,000 students go to the US to learn every year. Connect with our counselors to know how you can be next!
Working professionals who are looking for a transition into managerial and leadership roles, take up larger responsibilities within their organisation, make impactful decisions with the right management tools that you learn from a global MBA degree.
For Online Program-
- Three or Four Years toward bachelor's degree with 52% or above marks are eligible to apply. The institution must be recognized in the awarding country.
For Transfer to On-Campus-
- The applicant must complete seven courses of an online program with 3 or above CGPA
- English Proficiency Requirement TOEFL (iBT) >/=79, or IELTS >/= 6.5, or PTE >/= 57, or Duolingo >/= 100
The Scholarship is rolled out based on the academic and professional achievements. Once the application form is submitted with these details, the admission committee reviews the same. If you are admitted into the program, the scholarship that you are eligible for will be mentioned on the Offer Letter itself. Please note that admission is provisional until successful verification of supporting documents.
Although there are a limited number of part-time, on-campus jobs for international students, the income from these jobs is only sufficient to provide “pocket money”; you will not earn enough income to pay for a significant portion of your educational expenses. The U.S. government prohibits international students from working outside the University.
Yes, upGrad will help with your Academic and Visa SOP and will also organize training on how to write an effective SOP.
Living expenses in the USA for international students are approximately USD 21,000.
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counsellor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. For post program refund please connect with your Admissions Counselor to understand the policy. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of the deposit amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier; otherwise, the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy must be sent via email in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.