Students with top MBA scores and exceptional business skills enjoy competitive leverage on the world platform and can pursue several job opportunities to grow in their careers.
Here are a few of the most advantageous career paths for MBA graduates across different industries:
1. Marketing ManagersMarketing managers are in demand in almost every industry and are also known to earn six-figure salaries. They are responsible for overseeing marketing campaigns and ensuring companies have a business advantage in the market.
Salary: The average salary of a marketing manager in the US is $63,277 annually.
2. Corporate Finance One can become a Finance Director, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, or a Finance Consultant when looking out for career opportunities in the corporate finance field.
Salary: The average salary of someone in Corporate Finance in the US is $110,000 annually.
3. Economics and Finance Some of the most popular jobs in Economics and Finance are Portfolio Management, Operation’s Director, and Financial Consultancy, to mention a few.
Salary: The average salary of someone in Economics and Finance in the US is $76,000 annually.
4. Medical and Health Service MBA professionals in this field are responsible for strategizing health management at various health care facilities and ensuring that organizations comply with necessary US medical regulations.
Salary: The average salary of someone in Medical and Health Service in the US is $104,280 annually.
5. Business Operations Trade and business operations is a new emerging sector where MBA graduates are in huge demand. Companies that seek organizational efficiency or face logistical challenges require the services of business operation managers to maintain quality standards of their end products and maximize profitability through seamless management of operations.
Salary: The average salary of someone in Business Operations in the US is $69,417 annually.
A few other popular career paths for MBA degree holders and their corresponding average salaries:
- Business Development Director: $104,860 annually.
- Senior Accountant: $73,349 annually
- Financial Controller: $87,384 annually
- Data Analyst: $66,477 annually
- HR Manager: $68,920 annually