Interact with Golden Gate University Faculty many of whom are practicing professionals in the silicon valley, delivered in a live-interactive format over weekend masterclasses
Get exclusive access to silicon valley based professionals and experts in the field
Engage in interactive networking sessions with experienced professional from your batch for effective peer to peer learning or complete your degree in the San Francisco, USA
“We’re eager to welcome professionals from across the world to learn through online & hybrid channels and be a part of our heritage to become the leaders of tomorrow. With this partnership, we aim to create an impact in the lives of working professionals with the availability of scholarships.”
- Bruce Magid
Provost, Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
Learn from faculty of Golden Gate University and Silicon Valley experts/practitioners.
Watch David Fike (President, GGU) and Phalgun Kompalli (Co-founder, upGrad) talk about the collaboration that makes it possible.
*The curriculum and credits are a virtue of University's guidelines while meeting international standards and quality.
There are 5 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
On the upGrad platform include your education, work experience and any other relevant material
Submit your SOP, resume and 3 references at: email@example.com
Application will be reviewed, an offer letter upon meeting relevant criteria will be released
Block your seat by paying a deposit amount
All relevant documents to be submitted
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.
Over 100,000 students go to the US to learn every year. Connect with our counselors to know how you can be next!
For IT professionals: Roles in the IT industry are evolving rapidly, and one is now expected to have a better understanding of analytics. Hence, to lead such teams, managers are expected to have the knowledge of analytics in addition to having strong leadership qualities. This program will help you with both.
For non-IT professionals: With each and every business decision becoming data-driven, analytics is a de-facto skill expected from any manager, as you would be the one making decisions. This program will help you understand how to convert a business problem into an analytics problem and then solve it. So, if you are aiming to lead the teams working on solving problems of the digital age, start your own business, or even consult others in making business decisions, then this programme is meant for you.
For Online Program
• Three or Four Years toward bachelor's degree with 52% or above marks are eligible to apply. The institution must be recognized in the awarding country.
For Transfer to on-campus
• The applicant must complete seven courses of an online program with 3 or above CGPA
• English Proficiency Requirement TOEFL (iBT) >/=79, or IELTS >/= 6.5, or PTE >/= 57, or Duolingo >/= 100
The Scholarship is rolled out based on academic and professional achievements. Once the application form is submitted with these details, the admission committee reviews the same. If you are admitted into the program, the scholarship that you are eligible for will be mentioned on the Offer Letter itself. Please note that admission is provisional until successful verification of supporting documents.
Although there are a limited number of part-time, on-campus jobs for international students, the income from these jobs is only sufficient to provide “pocket money”; you will not earn enough income to pay for a significant portion of your educational expenses. The U.S. government prohibits international students from working outside the University.
Yes, upGrad will help with your Academic and Visa SOP and will also organize training on how to write an effective SOP.
Living expenses in the USA for international students are approximately USD 21,000.
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counsellor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. For post program refund please connect with your Admissions Counselor to understand the policy. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of the deposit amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier; otherwise, the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy must be sent via email in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.