"Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
- Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
Best-in-class curriculum taught by leading academicians and industry experts
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Fill the details required for your successful application.
On selection, an offer letter will be sent confirming your admission to the program.
Pay the block amount and claim your seat. You may also consult our loan partners.
Over 2,300 students have completed this course and started working at their dream job, whats stopping you?
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.
Engineers, Software and IT Professionals, Data Professionals
Basic Programming Proficiency (should have done progamming before, either in academics or professionally)
The admissions process is completely online. The following are the key steps in the application process:
STEP-1: Complete your Application Fill the details required for your successful application
STEP 2: Review and Shortlisting of Suitable Candidates Upon selection, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Advanced Certificate Program in GenerativeAI
STEP 3: Claim your seat Claim your seat by paying the block amount. You may also avail assistance from our loan partners. Your journey to be a GenAI engineer begins now!
Post successful completion of this program, you will get certificate from upGrad.
You will need to spend 6+ hrs/week to get optimum results and learn.
Overall, this program will have video content broken down into small easy-to-complete segments that you can watch on the go-across devices. The remaining hours of engagement will be a mix of industry projects, live instructor sessions, mentoring sessions.
The curriculum is developed by the experts from upGrad, which makes it extremely relevant to working professionals.
Along with it, our Support Services, Career Assistance, and Live Sessions make it a classroom experience, which no one else in the market can offer.
Our programs have a strong experiential component that will prepare you to apply your learning on the job. Learn - Experience - Apply. Case Studies and industry projects will help you to experience real-life challenges in Management. These will enable you to step into the shoes of leading managers at companies and put to use the theoretical learning in an experiential manner. Post this programme, these will serve as a portfolio of projects you can illustrate to advance your career.
- Student Support is available 7 days a week, 24*7
- You can write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org Or for urgent queries, use the "Talk to Us" option on the Learn platform
- Additionally, an upGrad buddy will enhance the learners’ experience by engaging with them to ensure they are on track with upcoming deadlines, submissions, offer guidance, and resolve their non-academic queries.
- Extensive academic support through the Discussion Forum, weekly TA-Sessions. Just like in a university, your batchmates will help you with any academic queries. This will happen via the Discussion Forum.
- Other than your peers, you also have TAs (Teaching Associates) for any academic query. Your academic queries will be solved by the Faculty and TAs in 36-48 hours
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counsellor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. For post program refund please connect with your Admissions Counselor to understand the policy. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of the deposit amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier; otherwise, the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy must be sent via email in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.