Learn from India’s leading Cyber Security faculty and industry leaders.
Sr. Software Manager
He has a Master's Degree in Computer Science from IIT Roorkee and 15+ years of experience working in software companies like Informatica, CA Technologies, and Computer Sciences Corporation.
He has a Ph.D. in Physics and has published more than 60 papers on OSS and has presented 32 technical papers at national and international conferences.
Sr. System Analyst
He has 20+ years of rich experience working in the software industry for behemoths like Wipro Technologies, Hewlett Packard, and IBM.
A leading industry expert with over 15 years of experience in Data Management, Big Data Analytics and Strategy
Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti
He has a Ph.D. from the department of Computer Science and Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. A masters from University of Roorkee (now IIT Roorkee) in measurement and instrumentation, and a BE in electrical engineering from Nagpur University.
She did her Master’s in Mathematics from University of Madras, Chennai and her Ph. D. in Theoretical Computer Science from The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding to help you master Cyber Security.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedbacks on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM IST.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by Industry experts and peers
- 100% Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application and take a short online test with 16 questions. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you’re ready for the programme.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Master in Cyber Security from IU, Germany.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Book your seat with a block payment to enroll into the programme. Begin with your Prep course and start your Cyber Security journey!
Refer someone you know and receive Amazon vouchers worth USD 49!*
*Referral offer is valid only on the Master's Degree in Cyber Security.