Interact with Golden Gate University Faculty many of whom are practicing professionals in the silicon valley, delivered in a live-interactive format over weekend masterclasses.
Get exclusive access to silicon valley based professionals and experts in the field.
Engage in interactive networking sessions with experienced professional from your batch for effective peer to peer learning or complete your degree in the San Francisco, USA.
“We’re eager to welcome professionals from across the world to learn through online & hybrid channels and be a part of our heritage to become the leaders of tomorrow. With upGrad, we look to enable high quality education for working professionals.”
- Prof. Brent White
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Golden Gate University, San Francisco
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases, and projects.
Watch David Fike (President, GGU), Brent White (Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs, GGU), and Phalgun Kompalli (Co-founder, upGrad) talk about the collaboration that makes it possible.
There are 5 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Complete your Golden Gate University application on the upGrad platform. Include your education and work experience and any other relevant material.
Submit your SOP, resume and 3 references for the Golden Gate University program to which you are applying: email@example.com answering “Explain your motivation to join the program” and “How do you think GGU & SF experience will benefit your career”
The admissions committee will then review your candidacy. Upon qualifying an offer letter will be released confirming your admission in the program. This can take upto seven days.
Block your seat by paying a caution amount. Balance amount should be paid within the stipulated time period. Congratulation on your enrollment!
After confirming your seat please share all relevant documents with the team: Work Experience, Education Qualifications and English proficiency if required.
Over 1,00,000 students go to the US to learn every year. Connect with our counselors to know how you can be next!
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.
For Online Program
• Three or Four Years toward bachelor's degree with 52% or above marks are eligible to apply. The institution must be recognized in the awarding country.
For Transfer to on-campus
• The applicant must complete seven courses of an online program with 3 or above CGPA
• English Proficiency Requirement TOEFL (iBT) >/=79, or IELTS >/= 6.5, or PTE >/= 57, or Duolingo >/= 100
IT/Technology Professionals looking to transition to Project Management Roles and Business & Project Managers looking to learn the latest Project Management Tools and Techniques.
The Scholarship is rolled out based on academic and professional achievements. Once the application form is submitted with these details, the admission committee reviews the same. If you are admitted into the program, the scholarship that you are eligible for will be mentioned on the Offer Letter itself. Please note that admission is provisional until successful verification of supporting documents.
Although there are a limited number of part-time, on-campus jobs for international students, the income from these jobs is only sufficient to provide “pocket money”; you will not earn enough income to pay for a significant portion of your educational expenses. The U.S. government prohibits international students from working outside the University.
Yes, upGrad will help with your Academic and Visa SOP and will also organize training on how to write an effective SOP.
Living expenses in the USA for international students are approximately USD 21,000.
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counsellor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. For post program refund please connect with your Admissions Counselor to understand the policy. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of the deposit amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier; otherwise, the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy must be sent via email in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.