Learn from best NMIMS faculty and India’s leading Analytics, Marketing, HR, Finance and Supply Chain professionals. Interact weekly with the faculty members and experts to understand concepts, clarify doubts and practice business problem-solving. The faculty list is only indicative.
Prof. Shubhashish Biswas
Subhashish Biswas has the experience in using data, analytics and technology to aid strategic and operational decision making.
Dr. Pooja Basu
Dr. Pooja has 7 years of corporate experience. In the past, she has been associated with corporates like ICICI Bank & East Coast Construction & Industries Ltd.
Prof. Amit Parakh
PGDM, ACA, CS, CFA, FRM
Prof. Parakh has played a key role in executing valuation assignments, developing credit rating models and structuring transactions for the Structured Products Group and ICICI Bank.
Dr. Chhavi Taneja
Ph.d. (University of Delhi) | Master of Business Economics (University of Delhi)
Dr. Chhavi Taneja’s work experience spans over seventeen years. She has worked with prestigious market research agencies such as Nielsen and some premier management institutes.
Prof. Harneet Jayakar
PGDM (IMT- Ghaziabad), BE (Mumbai University)
Prof. Jayakar has 6+ years of industry and academic experience, working for corporates like JP Morgan, Mahindra & Mahindra, and HDFC.
Dr. Dimple Pandey
MBA (ICFAI, Hyderabad)
Dr. Pandey's areas of expertise include Corporate Finance, Economics, Capital Markets, and she has been associated with ICICI and JP Morgan Chase.
A gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London School of Business, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India with 20 years of experience.
Lead | Business Analytics
He is an advanced analytics professional with 9+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
The NMIMS Global Access and upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you achieve your career goals
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement
- Dedicated Success Managers are allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Managers are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
- Personalised feedback on assignments and case studies
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career-building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- Group discussions
- One-on-one discussions and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Please find below the detailed steps to be followed as a part of the admission process.
Step 1 : Complete Application
Fill program application form and pay one time registration fee of Rs. 1500
Step 2 : Selection Test
Appear for a 30 minute online Aptitude test, consisting of 15 questions encompassing Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
Step 3 : Get shortlisted and receive the offer letter
The candidates will be evaluated based on their profile, i.e., professional experience, graduation and post-graduation degree scores, and selection test. Select candidates may be asked appear for an online interview.
Step 4 : Block your seat
Upon receiving the offer letter from NMIMS Global Access, block your seat by paying a seat reservation amount of Rs. 40000
Step 5 : Document Submission
Submit self attested documents.
Step 6 : Balance Closure
Pay the balance fee. 0% interest EMI options available.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni