Learn from leading ML & AI faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Gabriela Czanner
Faculty - Engineering and Technology
A Senior Lecturer in Statistics and Data Science at Department of Applied Mathematics at LJMU. Her research focus is advanced statistics for decision support.
Dr. Atif Waraich
Faculty - Computer Science
A Senior faculty of Engineering and Technology at LJMU who has multiple publications in the healthcare domain
Director | Data Science
He has a Ph.D. (Dual) from Penn State University as well as a B.Tech. Degree from IIT Bombay.
Prof. Dhiya Al-Jumeily
Professor - Artificial Intelligence
A Senior Member of the IEEE and a Chartered IT Professional. He is a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Sr. Research Scientist
An alumnus of IIT Bombay, UCB, and Harvard Business School with over 9 years of experience.
Prof. Paulo Lisboa
Head of Dept - Applied Mathematics
Studied mathematical physics at LU and was the chairman of Industrial Mathematics at LJMU in 1996 and Head of Graduate School in 2002
Dean | Academics
Prof. Chandrashekar has a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University and over 10 years of experience in several multinational organisations.
He is PI and nodal officer of the project under the National Mission for Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems.
Prof. G. Srinivasaraghavan
Prof. Srinivasaraghavan has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from IIT Kanpur and 18 years of experience with Infosys Technologies.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
Benefits with upGrad
360 Degree Career Support services, Personalized Mentorship from Industry Experts, Hands-on Projects, Peer Networking opportunities & a whole lot more to help you master Machine Learning & AI.
- Get 1:1 Resume Review Sessions with Industry Experts & a dedicated Career Mentor
- Profile Building Workshops: Live sessions on how to build your profile - be it your resume or GitHub profile
- Explore 100+ commonly asked interview questions across modules
- Just-in-Time Interviews: Get company and role-specific preparation with mock interviews right before your actual interviews
- Access to a carefully curated pool of interview resources per company to ensure you're interview-ready
- Fortnightly personalised group (1:8) mentorship sessions with industry experts for pro-active mentoring
- Calls with industry experts for personalised feedback & guidance spread over 3 months
- Live interactive sessions with leading industry experts covering curriculum + advanced topics
- Available all days 24 hours.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- 12+ industry projects & assignments and choose 6 options out of 10 Capstone Projects
- Live coding classes on Kaggle & OpenCV & sessions to build your Github profile
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Reverse knowledge transfer sessions (FLIP classrooms) with learners tutoring fellow batchmates
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Lab walkthroughs of industry-driven projects
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which are detailed below:
Step 1: Online eligibility test
Complete your application to take a quick 40 minutes online test to start the admission process.
Step 2: Get shortlisted & receive offer letter
Admissions Committee reviews the test score & profile to shortlist learners and send offer letters to.
Step 3: Confirm your seat
Confirm your seat by enrolling into the program by making an initial block payment of USD 200.
Refer someone you know and receive Amazon.com vouchers worth 49 USD!*
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.