Learn from India's leading HRM faculty and industry leaders.
Rev. Fr. C. Joe Arun, SJ
Director & Professor Of Marketing & HR
Prof Joe Arun did his 4-year doctoral from Oxford, UK and also taught there. He has served as a Director of multiple B-schools in India before LIBA.
Dr. R. Deepa
Assistant Professor - HRM
Prof Deepa did her doctorate from IIT Madras. She has 15 years of teaching, research experience combined with 6 yrs of corporate experience in HR and Marketing.
Dr. Akanksha Jaiswal
Assistant Professor - HR/OB
Prof Akanksha did her PhD from IIT Madras. She was awarded prestigious NET-JRF by UGC and best PhD Thesis from IIT Madras.
Adjunct Professor IIM Bangalore
Rakesh is the founder of an edtech startup; School of Meaningful Experiences, offering Communication for Leaders & Business Communication at IIM.
Digital Entrepreneur @ Buzzmattic Ventures
Vikram has 28+ years of work experience in managerial roles with HUL, Nokia, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
Associate Vice President @ Siemens Consulting
Prashanth is IIMB graduate with 10+ years of work experience in managerial roles with top global companies like Siemens, Texas Instruments, Bain.
Benefits with upGrad
Explore upGrad’s career coaching services, get dedicated support from Student Mentors, receive mentorship from Industry experts and network with a huge alumni pool.
- Virtual Hiring Drives with 300+ Hiring Partners so you get every opportunity to get ahead
- Life-long access to upGrad's exclusive job opportunities portal with 100+ opportunities at any given time. Find personalised job recommendations from not just upGrad's 300+ hiring partners but jobs across multiple platforms - tailored for your needs.
- Just-in-time Interviews: Access to mock Interview Calls and Guidance from Industry Experts before any Interview
- Company Specific Interview Resources
- Success Mentors are allocated to students so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Weekly real-time doubt clearing sessions
- Live Discussion forum for peer to peer doubt resolution monitored by technical experts
- Real-life case studies & simulation based pedagogy
- Weekly live learning sessions from industry experts to help with topic walkthroughs, doubt resolution and personalised project feedback.
- Peer to peer networking opportunities with a alumni pool of 10000+
- Dedicated sessions organized by alumni team for life long networking opportunities with upgrad alums and Industry experts
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Complete your Application
Complete your application and submit the required details. The Admissions Committee will then review your application - which include your work experience & educational background.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management.
Step 3: Block your seat and begin your Prep Course
Block your seat with an initial payment of INR 10,000 to enroll into the Programme. Begin your HRM journey.
Refer someone you know and receive Flipkart vouchers worth INR 3,000!*
*Referral offer is valid only on the Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management.