Programs in Digital Marketing (6.5 months)
PG Certification in Digital Marketing and Communication | 5 months
Become a Digital Marketing expert by specialising in Social Media and Content Marketing, Branding, Marketing Analytics and Public Relations
Learn from India’s top Digital Marketing faculty and industry leaders
She completed her PhD in Advertising Management and has spent almost 20 years teaching Marketing, Advertising and IMC-related subjects at MICA.
Digital Marketing and Analytics
Sakhee Dheer leads the Digital Marketing function and analytics for Facebook's clients in the APAC region, as she previously did for Microsoft APAC.
Vishal is an MIT Alumnus with 15+ years of experience in digital media and marketing. He is currently the Principle Consultant to the CTO at GroupM.
Previously the Director of Research at Imperial College of London, Jaideep is now a professor of Marketing at CJBS.
As Razorpay’s CMO, Karan led brand-building, strategic events and communications. He was also the Head of Marketing at OnePlus.
Dhaval is a serial entrepreneur with 11 years of wide-ranging experience in marketing, advertising and e-commerce.
He graduated as a "first MICAn" in 1996 and returned to his alma mater as a faculty. He co-created MICA's Digital Communication Management (DCM) specialisation.
Dr Krishna is the Associate Dean and Professor of Strategic Marketing at MICA. Armed with a PhD from IIT Bombay, he joined MICA as an Associate Professor.
Vice President and Head of Marketing
He is an alumnus of VIT and IIM Kozhikode. With over 10 years of experience, he has worked at high-growth mobile, e-commerce and ad-tech companies.
Dr Anita Basalingappa is a professor in Marketing and Chairperson of Online Programs at MICA.
An accomplished international marketing speaker, Michael Leander has spoken across 40 countries on his areas of expertise.
Dr Trivedi has a decade-long corporate experience with India’s leading media companies, such as HT Media, Radio One and The Indian Express.
Chief Revenue Officer
Apurva Chamaria headed corporate marketing at HCL Tech for 4+ years before joining the SaaS provider Rategain as its CRO.
Founder and Digital Lead
Kavita co-founded Avocado Digital, which offers strategy consulting services and marketing solutions for digital brands and e-commerce.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Digital Marketing
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops, including sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Our Hiring Partners
Opening the doors to the best in the industry
Digital Marketing Articles
Find the latest and informative post on Digital Marketing. Keep yourself updated, know the current trends in Digital Marketing industry and use cases specially for you
Digital Marketing Tutorial: A Step-by-Step Guide
Digital Marketing Tutorial: Our step by step guide to digital marketing to learn about SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Email Marketing & Affiliate Marketing.
Most Asked Digital Marketing Interview Questions
Looking for Digital Marketing Interview Questions & Answers to prepare? We have an ultimate guide of knowledge-based Digital Marketing Interview Questions and Answers.
Future of Digital Marketing: How It Goes From Here
Digital marketers need to stay on the top of online marketing. With the future of digital marketing already here, learn how strategies would change