The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Machine Learning.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
- Support is available all days for 24 hours.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Learn from India's leading Machine Learning faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Janakiram D.
Professor - CSE Department
Dr. Janakiram D., a PhD, at IIT Madras heads and coordinates the research activities of the Distributed & Object Systems Lab.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
Software Architect - ML
With 14+ years of industry experience, Vinod, an MS Graduate in Machine Learning, does delivery of machine learning solutions at Wipro.
A Gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London School of Business, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India.
Vaidehi is a Post-Graduate in Computer Engineering and is experienced in training corporate employees in Tableau, Python.
Senior Data Scientist at Gramener
Jaidev is a Sr. Data Scientist who comes with an extensive experience in data science and predictive analytics.
Lead Data Scientist - Vodafone Idea Limited
Pramod is a Lead Data Scientist who actively work on AWS Cloud, Big Data and Machine learning.
Data Scientist, Zest Money
Arihant is a Lead Data Scientist and has experience working in Retail, Credit Risk, Marketing, Banking, Digital, Industrial IoT & Telecom domains.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 17 minute online eligibility test to kick-start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you're ready for the program.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Advanced Certification in Machine Learning and Cloud from IIT Madras.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Block your seat with a block payment of $200 to enroll into the program. Begin with your Prep course and start your Machine Learning journey!
Refer someone you know and receive cash reimbursements of up to $500!*
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section