Kick-start your career in Sales in just 3 steps:
Step 1: Screening Test
Apply for the program to appear for the screening test. Our admissions team will connect for all the help you need
Step 2: Asynchronous Interview
Submit your video response to our interview questions. This will be reviewed by our Admission Committee.
Step 3: Block Your Seat
Get shortlisted to receive an upGrad offer letter and pay the block amount to reserve your seat.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you become a master in Sales
- Learning is distributed over knowledge based live sessions, case studies & assignments, small group coaching, mentor calls, preparing for graded sessions and soft-skill training sessions
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Choose to gain industry-specific jargons and concepts from Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, EdTech, Telecom and FMCG and so on
- Gain practical experience on performing in a sales role through various opportunities provided by upGrad in form of internship/ on-the-job training / live projects
- Sales is not limited to selling but more importantly networking. Join the program to network with like-minded sales professionals
- 1:10 Buddy System to improve your performance. Buddy is a companion that helps you with personalized feedback and actions for your improvement