Get your DBA within 3 years without having to leave your job and spend 5 years getting a doctorate on campus but experience the life of an SSBM student with the Switzerland immersion offered with the program.
You can focus on either of our 13 specializations and build your expertise where it’ll make the highest impact to you
You will learn from excellent professors and have 1:1 support on your thesis
International industry expertise at your disposal as you deep-dive into the research topic and sector of your choice.
13+ Specializations based on dissertation topic including:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning- Human Resource Management- Finance, International Business Leadership - Global Supply Chain Management- Energy Management- Entrepreneurship- Accounting & more.
International industry expertise at your disposal as you deep-dive into one of more than 13 specializations.
Fill out the application form with your academic and career details.
Our admissions committee will review your profile. Upon being selected, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Doctor of Business Administration Program.
Block your seat with a block payment to enroll into the program. Get access to the course material and begin your journey to professional mastery!
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section
Over 2,300 students have completed this course and started working at their dream job, whats stopping you?
Working professionals who are looking for a transition into the C-suite and senior management professionals looking to become experts in their domain of choice.
Master's Degree (or equivalent) or 5+ years work experience.
Following are the key steps in the application process:
For the visa SSBM and upGrad will provide the learner with a letter validating their reason to visit. When on the immersion program both SSBM and upGrad will be on hand to offer support.
The program fee for the Doctor of Business Administration program is --.
All program costs including the immersion program are included in the fee. The immersion fee does not include airline tickets and visas for the immersion program.
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counsellor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. There shall be no refund applicable once the program has started. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of caution amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier, otherwise the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. In the event that the university selection process extends beyond the Batch Start Date, you will be provided a provisional admission to the Program. If your candidature is thereafter rejected, you will be provided a refund of amount paid towards the Program fee without any applicable deduction.
4. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy, must be sent via e-mail in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.